What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active travellers, friends, couple, family...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG16
The package will bring you to the special places in the North of Vietnam in 6 days. After leave Hanoi capital, you will have amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay full day. Then you will continue to explore Ha Giang to discover the stunning mountains, terraced fields and the highlight of trip is spectacular road supply in this area. Let's start with us
- Visit the most famous beautiful spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Exciting trip to discover the stunning landscapes of nature
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities in Ha Giang
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The superior package includes 3-night at 5-star hotel in Hanoi (Apricot Hotel or similar) with sketch room, 1-night homestay (sharing big room with the host + other guests) and 1-night at local hotel in Ha Giang, Halong trip with small group
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C shuttle bus
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Kayaking in Halong
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Bottle of water on the shuttle bus
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Transfer round trip from airport to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Full accommodation in Hanoi (hotel) and Ha Giang (hotel + homestay) (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay full day
7:30 - 8:30 am: Picking up from hotel/stay at Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on Day Cruise. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity, you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking (optional) for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
16:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Around 20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Giang
Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
6:00-6:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by bus.
You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:30-13:00 Have lunch in Ha Giang.
14:00 Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba. On the way you can take some photos of the magnificent views of the rice fields, mountains and valleys.
15:30 Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from above, afterwards we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00: Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village.
You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy fields.
Then you will have a delicious dinner in one of the local homestays.
Overnight in local Tay`s homestay
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Homestay in Ha Giang
- Day 4: Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Ma Pi Leng – Dong Van
6:30-7:00: Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay and be ready for the next experience - continue your journey to Meo Vac.
After lunch in Meo Vac, we keep going to Dong Van, we continue to conquer Ma Pi leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful Rocky Mountains, unique landscape and famous places in Vietnam. You will have chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km.
After that you will trek through the small villages where H`mong people live and through extraordinary mountainous landscapes. You will enjoy the incredible views of the Happy road below.
16:30 Check in at the Hotel in Dong Van Town.
19:00 Have dinner and enjoy the night life of the local people there
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Ha Giang
- Day 5: Dong Van - Hanoi
If you are here on a Sunday you can discover the very exciting and Colourful Dong Van market, where a dozen tribes living in the surrounding area, and traditionally dressed, come to sell their goods.
After breakfast you will continue your journey to Dong Van Unesco Geopark and enjoy fresh atmosphere.
On the way you will visit the H`Mong King`s Palace. This is one of the most special, cultural and historical monuments in Dong Van, the Vietnam war, and life of the ethnic people.
12:00 Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch. We continue to follow the guide trekking, experiencing the breathtaking nature, visiting the centuries – old villages, and the houses of the Tay ethnic minority.
15:30 Return to Ha Noi
22:30- 23:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi free tour and departure
9.00 am: Our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel then start the walking tour to discover Hanoi’s Old Quarter which is famous with “36 guild streets” in the past time.
Nowaday, the villages were turned to streets and many of them didn’t feature the business as it names anymore. But it’s worth your time to wander along the old streets and you surely gain many exciting experience. Despite the damages that Vietnam War left in Hanoi, the Old Quarter still retained much of the original traits that interests tourists, especially those with architectural passion. These houses are neither tall buildings as people normally see in cities nor stilt houses on lines of poles, which were popular in Vietnam’s mountainous regions these days. They are also called “tubular houses” which are short and narrow but have great length.
After walking around and enjoy some local specialties (excluded), continue to Hoan Kiem Lake area where you can pay a visit Ngoc Son temple or enjoy a drink at Trang Tien Ice Cream, Thuy Ta Ice Cream or some famous café shop/restaurants nearby.
Free time until your flight. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport. End of servive!
- You should bring cash in Ha Giang
- Hanoi accommodation: 3-star (Golden Rooster Hotel, Legacy Hotel or similar, 4-star (May de Ville Hotel, Peridot Hotel, Boss Legend Hotel or similar), 5-star (Apricot Hotel or similar)
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0