What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31UNI01
Unicharm Cruise offers 2 days 1 night for travelers who wish explore the hidden area of Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay – the additional parts of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area. Book your trip with Unicharm Cruise today to enjoy a charming journey through this beautiful bay.
- Experience a unique itinerary on 4 star cruise in Lan Ha bay
- Enjoy delicious lunch served on board with seafood and Vietnamese cuisine
- Join exciting activities (kayaking/rowing bamboo boat, cooking demonstration, fishing, swimming, taichi)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Kayaking, Swimming, Cooking class, Biking.
- Accommodation in deluxe air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries ( Breakfast=B, Lunch = L, Dinner=D)
- Price Excludes
- A/C transfer Hanoi- Hai Phong- Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- All other services not stated above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba island - Lan Ha bay
AM: Cruise to enjoy the spectacular seascapes of Halong Bay in the Unique route
07:45 – 08:15 optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for Hai Phong on the free-way AH 5B enjoying the landscape of rice field and rural villages of the Red river Delta. (1,5-2 hours).
Enjoy driving on the longest sea crossing bridge of Vietnam heading to Cat Ba Island.
25 minutes on the ferry to Cat Ba Island where you will feel the tour starting by green mangroves running along the mountain feet.
Along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park for more authentic Nature to the other side of the Park is Gia Luan dock where you can obtain a great view of Halong Bay. Here we will embark Unicharm Cruise.
12:30 UniCharm crew warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat, check in the room and enjoy your first fresh lunch on boat (We can cater Vegetarian or vegan food on your request).
Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai Islet, Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet), Sung Sot cave and Titop peak… (Now we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Ha Long bay).
Continue towards Lan Ha bay on the hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, pass by Dark and Light cave, Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon), Ba Trai Dao (three-peach beach), Hon Dua (the Stick Islet), Buddhist statue stone…
Arrive in Lan Ha – the Biosphere reserved area of the World, is famous for its crystal water, round lagoons, tunnel grottoes and the fisherman villages…and especially phosphorescence at night time.
PM: Kayaking and Snorkeling to Open the Hidden Charm and Feel how Unique it is
On each 2-seat kayak our tour guide will lead you to paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to fishing villages, we can visit and talk with the fisherman to get to learn more about the daily life on the sea.
Paddle under a tunnel grotto to a stunning lagoon (depending on the tide sometimes). Here you can dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
Enjoy the sunset on the bay.
Back to the boat for “cooking class” (our tour guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip).
Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once on your lifetime.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Unicharm cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai village - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
AM: Biking to visit Viet Hai village
Wake up among the smooth waves (if you want to contemplate the sunrise, wake up earlier enough is important).
A Light breakfast is served to energize for morning exercises by (fresh fruits, fresh fruit juices, cakes, tea and coffee or mineral water).
07:30 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village.
Ride a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
Afterward cycling back and tender to return to the cruise.
Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the large sundeck chairs.
10:30 check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
12:00 arrive back at Gia Luan dock.
PM: Driving back to Hanoi
12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel.
Meals: B, Br
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
25 Dec 2018
Booked the cruise after many hours of looking online at the 100's of different cruises they have on offer to go Halong Bay. I'm quite picky with the facilities and everything has exceeded expectations. We passed many Cruise boats in the open sea and apart from 1 mega balla celebrity yacht, the Unicruise stood out. The room was quite spacious 20m2 for a cruise, the staff paid attention to every detail you requested. The food onboard had great variety and was more than satisfactory. Most of all our tour guide Hieu was awesome. He's quite well adversed in English and he's humour makes the 3.5+ hr drive from Hanoi and back pass effortlessly. Would recommend to anyone.
25 Dec 2018
Wonderful 2 day 1 night cruise, swimming, canoing, cycling. Our tour guide Hieu is awesome, very funny, responsible, making our stay absolutely one of best experience in Vietnam :)) 5 out of 5 stars !