What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT02
Amazing Phnom Penh 3 days/ 2 nights is designed for those who have limited time in Cambodia. Within 3 days, you will have a package visiting Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, enjoying local foods, learning history and culture.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package stay at Sokha Phnom Penh Resident or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Other language guide
- Meal not mentioned in program
- Soft drinks and Personal expenses
- International airport tax departure
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
- Peak Season, New Year eve and chines New Year rate
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival
Welcome to Cambodia! Up on arrival at airport in Phnom Penh our guide and driver will transfer you to hotel for check in. Free at leisure in hotel. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh - City tour
Breakfast in Hotel Phnom Penh City tour: Visit the Victory Monument and the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art-notably sculptures-from throughout the ages. Visit the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of the floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha, encrusted and weighing 90 kilograms and small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, start to visit the Independence Monument and the notorious Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 prison). This former school was used as a prison by Pol Pot’s security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
End your day tour at Russian market (Psar Tuol Tumpong), a labyrinth of stalls, selling everything from CDs and DVDs to silks, crafts, jewelry and more. In late afternoon, enjoy Sunset Cruise on Mekong Delta to view Royal Palace over river, it bursts into 4 branches. Dinner at the local restaurant Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 3: Phnom Penh departure
Breakfast in hotel our guide will transfer you to Phnom Penh international airport for departure flight.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.4
25 Dec 2018
We had a very informative tour of the S-21 prison-turned-museum and the killing fields. Our tour guideâ€™s grandparents and aunt and uncle lost their lives during the reign of the Khmer Rouge, and she did an exceptional job of explaining what happened during that timeframe coupling what she learned during her training for her job with her familyâ€™s personal experience. A difficult tour to digest, but a critical part of Cambodian history that must be seen and understood, and hopefully lessons learned.
20 Dec 2018
To do absolutely before going to the discovery in more detail of this city .. 2 good quiet hours of discoveries of the main sites and with the support of the tablet easy to use and very well described and commented, neither too much nor too little .. followed by a drink with the "creator" French .. friendly ...
17 Dec 2018
We joined this tour by urban adventures to learn about this tragic n sad period of Cambodian history. Reya our guide provided some good insights n highlights of the events after which we had time to explore the sights further. Whatâ€™s not clear to me was how such a tragic event did not result in any country taking action to stop it until much later. Itâ€™s also sad that the main people responsible were not exactly held accountable. As part of the tour we got to taste some local snacks like grilled bananas, banana dumplings n fresh coconut juice.
08 Dec 2018
A tour of great quality, very well documented, all mini reports are accessible without prior knowledge. What a satisfactory overview if you have not much time and want to walk more in the capital and know its secrets if you are not in a hurry.
29 Nov 2018
Loved the use of old photos to give you a sense of Phnom Penhâ€™s colonial past. Good commentary. Nice added touches - meeting us before the tour, providing water, meeting us after to â€œdebriefâ€ and share a lemon water. Very enjoyable.