What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Bangkok
Suitable : All of people: couple, friend, family with kid...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66LET01
Bangkok is fast becoming the world’s hottest city and this new three-day itinerary allows guests to explore the best of the pulsating Thai capital. View the city from the luxury of a rooftop bar, before descending on to the bustling streets to explore temples filled with emerald and gold Buddhas, mouth watering food stalls and sprawling modern shopping malls. The surreal cityscape view and local commuters will leave you with a lasting impression of true Thai life
- Chill out at night with Bangkok night on top roof hotel
- Try quality street food in Bangkok, real taste of Bangkok
- Walking on the red life district. It is wild, crazy and fun
- Visit Bangkok highlight the Grand Palace, the king resident, royal temple, and Bangkok canal
- Wondering on the bank of Damnoen Saduak floating market, picking snack , fruit and drink to taste.
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 18 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
The suprior package is private tour, included 3-night at 3-star hotel in Bangkok with superior room
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Airport transfer
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Price Excludes
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Bangkok arrival
Arrived at Bangkok airport, you will be greeted and picked up by our driver. Drive to the hotel where is located in the heart of shopping area in Bangkok, the glorious history town in Thailand . In the midst of dynamic modern growth, this bustling metropolis still preserves plenty of cultural heritages which make our town become the national treasure house.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok Sightseeing (local transport)
Visit the famous and colorful flower market, Pakklong talad. Continue on to the must-see places, the temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Grand Palace with spectacular Thai architectures and stunning Royal compound. Explore Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha temple and the center of Thai massage. Take a fun ride on a long-tailed boat along the Chao Phraya River, and visit the Royal Barge Museum.
Visit Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, the landmark of Thailand. Finally, visit the Baan Baht community and ride various kinds of local transportation such as sky train, boat taxi, tuk tuk, long -tailed boat and ferry boat, motorcycle taxi.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok
- Day 3: Explore Floating market and night life
Explore the real way of living of the Thai people by visiting the train market before going to the Floating Market by a small boat, which rows through plantation and houses. Also, admire the sight of smiling vendors selling colorful products such as tropical fruits, vegetables, flowers and food on wooden boats.
Return to the hotel to have a rest. Continue to Evening tour: Tour highlight: You will be amazed like the name of the tour because you will try very fresh seafood without stepping out of Bangkok, see beautiful panoramic views of Bangkok at a skyscraper at night, shop at the night market and enjoy your fun nightlife at the legendary Pat Pong. (tour is including drink on top roof restuarant).
Meals: B, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok
- Day 4: Transfer to the Airport
Spend your morning exploring the city or shopping until the transfer time to the airport for your flight onwards.
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- Local Transportation means sky train, subway, song teaw (convertible truck), local vehicles, elephant, bamboo raft and walking.
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
- Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money