What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG13
Combo Halong - Sapa 4 days will bring you an enjoyable journey in Vietnam. With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay with thousands of limestone islands, sandy beaches and colorful caves, and Sapa with stunning rice terraces, rich cultural diversity. Come and book now to get the best discount.
- Get photo opportunity with majestic landscapes in Halong bay and Sapa
- Trek to Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van villages to explore Sapa rugged scenery
- Experience floating life between green water and comfortable services on Halong cruise
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury combo 5*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Luxury combo 5* (Halong luxury cruise and Sapa 3* hotel)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts , 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town. Overnight at the hotel
Meals: L, D
- Day 4: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Hanoi
8:00 – Have breakfast at the hotel.
9:00 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards another part of Muong Hoa Valley where you can see the magnificent landscapes of the mountainous region. Trek through Y Linh Ho, the village of the Black H’mong, then continue the adventure through lush rice terraces to visit Lao Chai village and experience the Black H’mong’s daily life and traditional culture.
11:30 – Arrive at Ta Van village of Tay minority, which is exhibiting a strong influence from Chinese culture.
Take a bus ride to return to Sapa.
14:30 – Enjoy your free time in Sapa for refreshment.
15:15 – Catch a bus to travel back to Hanoi.
21:15 – Arrive in Hanoi. The tour ends
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar) ; 5* cruises (Azalea, Dynasty, V'spirit Premier, Starlight, Signature or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Hmong, Sapa view hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 22 reviews
Value for money9.4
06 Dec 2019
Well I have to say that I'm always a little nervous about booking a trip online but everything worked out perfect. Jenny- sales- contacted me immediately after I complete my booking. She provided me more information for the tour, and ask me whether I am allergic with any food. When I was on tour, the tour guide and staff are very friendly, the boat and hotel is clean and great. Thank you for your services.
17 Nov 2019
We booked this package trip from our friend's recommendation, All the trip looked good and nothing trouble during the trip. It only problem that from Ha Long to Sapa was too far and the road was rough. Tour guide, bus, food and hotel every these places were good and they took care us and service so sweet, our group of 5 persons enjoyed this trip very much and high recommend to you. p/s, you should stay in Ha Noi 1 night when you return Ha Long bay that better and you don't have to move too far from Ha Noi to sapa in the same day.
05 Nov 2019
We did a tour 4 days for Halong bay and Sapa. The organisers and guides were very clear, well organized. We got very good value from this tour which included most meals. When we asked to extend a day in sapa, they immediately sorted out all the transport + later bookings for us at only the cost of the extra night. never had a moment where the different agents and guides didin't know what was going on, which is quite common in these things.
28 Oct 2019
We did this planning from Spain, we had 6 days in Ha Noi and chose 4 days for package trip Sapa and Halong bay by bus, it was very excited to explore the North of Viet Nam in this trip. Travel agency arranged with pick us from airport and transfer to our hotel directly. After 2 nights in Ha Noi we had trip to Sapa first. They pick us from hotel in quite early about 6:00 a.m and bus arrived in Sapa about 13:00 with 2 had short break times in the middle way. Bus was very comfortable and good air-con, we saw many good view from bus and took some photos about that. When stayed there with 1 night in hotel, we had a good view and looked directly to Muong Hoa valley from balcony hotel room. Wonderful stayed and relaxed after a long journey from Ha Noi to Sapa. We trekked to visit ethnic minority villages with green terrace fields. Very good weather and fresh air, the trip was more interesting with very helpful tour guide, her name Nhung, she is pretty tour guide and good at English. She explained to all of us about the hard life from tribes are living in the mountain: Mong, Dzao, ...We understood how local people live there and children can not go to school with too far from their house. In the evining, tour guide took us to the bus office and we arrived in Ha Noi early morning with a short sleep in hotel, had breakfast in hotel also and about 8:30 a.m, tour guide came and picked us to Ha Long bay trip with option 2 days 1 night on board. Tour guide speaks excellent English, helped us understood the life on the sea. We liked this trip very much. With the boat, it was a traditional junk with full equipment, hot water, air-con, wooden floor...bed so cozy and very smooth, we liked it. it was nice view and quiet cabin. Excellent activities on board, on first day, we visited cave and swimming and on the second day, you visited floating villages, tai chi, cooking demonstration. The whole trip was very good arrangement and full activities, the only regrettable thing was having to leave....A trip was excellence! We will recommend this trip to our friends.
14 Sep 2019
We booked a Halong Bay trip and a Sapa trip online . All in all they kept all promises, organization was professional. Their services like transfer, guidance, food, accommodation was good. The guides did effort to keep us entertained. Thank you!