What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG02
An interesting group package to visit 3 the most popular destinations in the north of Vietnam including Hanoi, Mai Chau and Halong. A walking tour around Hanoi Old quarters and French quarters, a biking trip around the villages in Mai Chau Valley and a cruising trip in Halong Bay. This is really an memorable journey when travelling Vietnam.
- Visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking, stop at beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming
- See the house on stilts of the ethnic minorities living here, enjoy the great view with green fields, green valleys
- Learn about the history of Vietnam with the oldest continuously developed city – Hanoi Old quarters and the charming of French Quarters
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury combo 5*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Promotion: 10% OFF
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Promotion: 10% OFF
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Biking trip in Mai Chau
- Walking tour in Hanoi
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Private cabin on boat ( twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated B = breakfast, L= lunch, Br = brunch, D = dinner
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi walking tour
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then start a walking tour to get familiar with Hanoi culture and history. Our tour guide will take you on tour to learn about the history of Vietnam with the oldest continuously developed city – Hanoi Old quarters and the charming of French Quarters.
- Day 2: Hanoi â€“ Mai Chau valley biking
Enjoy the second day with an exciting trip to the northwest of Vietnam to visit Mai Chau. Upon arrival, you will have chance to see the house on stilts of the ethnic minorities living here, enjoy the great view from the house on stilts with green fields, green valleys and blue sky as well as having a warm and cozy lunch prepared by the women in the homestay. After that, ride a bike to visit remote villages in the valley and learn more about their daily life and how they make their living.
In the afternoon, transfer back to Hanoi, free time.
- Day 3: Hanoi â€“ Halong Bay cruising â€“ overnight on boat
Morning: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 4: Halong Bay cruising â€“ back to Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out, then enjoy brunch and a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, the bus take you back to Hanoi or stop on the way where you can get a taxi to the airport for the next destination. Tour ends
Meals: B, Br
- Superior: 3* cruise (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar)
- Deluxe: 4* cruise (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar)
- Luxury: 5* cruise (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar)
Transport: New and clean with A/C
Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.3
26 Feb 2019
I enjoyed the opportunity to get off the beaten track and stay with the locals to really understand what they do and how they live. Thank you so much for suggesting this trip! The lake and the scooter ride to it was great fun as well!
17 Sep 2018
Impressive in Mai Chau and Halong. We were able to take the bike out and explore around the valley on our own, walked way up through the villages on the mountain and through fields. We also had some stunning views on the cruise in Halong. Our guide spoke relatively good English and was local so knew a lot about the area.
04 Aug 2018
05 May 2018
First and foremost, a big thank you to our tour guides Ms. Thuong, Minh and Tung, we enjoyed both excursions to Halong Bay and Mai Chau with your personalized service! All of you had been very helpful and flexible throughout the trip. We would definitely recommend you and your travel agency to friends.
20 Aug 2017