What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG10
Sapa and Halong are two places you must see in the North of Vietnam. Within 6 days, this group tour gives tourists a chance to explore the best of them with long lasting memories for sure. Highlights of the trip is a trekking tour in Sapa with homestay experience and a relaxing cruise in Halong Bay to discover the stunning caves, islands and islets.
- Visit interesting places in Halong bay by bamboo boat or kayaking
- Experience overnight on a Halong cruise and at a Sapa homestay
- Join exciting activities : swimming, cooking class, fishing for squids, hiking and trekking..
- Have opportunity to experience H’mong and Dzay minorities’ daily life, work and original custom
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on board
- Trekking tour in Sapa
- Walking tour in Hanoi
- Land transfer with A/C
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Homestay in Sapa (clean and nice)
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Boat trip in Halong Bay with private cabin
- Accommodation (twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (tourist class)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and other meals
- Transfer Hanoi station - Hotel in Hanoi after Sapa tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival - free time
Pickup at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruising – overnight on boat
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel. (08:00 - 08:30am) Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check-in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi - Night Train to Sapa
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, the bus take you back to Hanoi. Leave your luggage at the hotel and free time for dinner. Back to the hotel before 20.30 to be picked up and transfer to the train station, boarding a night train to Sapa.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: On the train
- Day 4: Sapa trekking – homestay
Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged before trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Day 5: Sapa trekking – night train back to Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to Lao Cai and boarding the night train back to Hanoi after dinner. Overnight train
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: On the train
- Day 6: Back to Hanoi – walking tour - departure
Train arrives early in the morning; take a taxi back to the hotel (on guest account) for breakfast and short rest no room. After that, our tour guide will take you on a walking tour to learn about the history of Vietnam with the oldest continuously developed city – Hanoi Old quarters and the charming French Quarters.
At the end of the tour, the driver takes you to the airport for your onward flight. Tour ends.
- Halong cruises: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises (Athena, Dynatsy, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Accommodation in Hanoi : Available with 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Homestay in Sapa: can be replaced by hotel upon request
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 20 reviews
Value for money9.3
Kenneth Tan Huat Chean
28 Aug 2019
17 Aug 2019
We booked Halong and Sapa tour on Halong-bay-cruise before we get to Hanoi and very enjoy the tours. From the beginning, we received an email to confirm the tour, and asked if we are allergic with food or have any special request. It's very careful. The cruise on Halong bay is beautiful, crew is friendly, food is good and plenty. Our tour guide on Sapa is the best during our trip in Vietnam. Love the tour and Vietnam so much!
19 Jul 2019
24 Jun 2019
Before travelling to Vietnam we booked a package tour to Halong bay and Sapa using Halong bay cruise. We corresponded with Ruby. She was fantastic in organising this trip for our group. She was quick to reply to my emails and any questions we had prior to booking. She was extremely efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with. She personally delivered the tickets to our hotel in Hanoi. We were picked up from our hotel and transported to and from the boat. Everything ran smoothly. The tour was excellent, the accommodation was very good as were the meals and the organised activities were most enjoyable. I would certainly book with Ruby again based on this positive experience.
Macia Amoros Jaume
01 Jun 2019
We booked both Halong Bay trip and 3 day tour to Sapa. All went according to plan with great guides on both trips. The itenerary for both were great. Plenty to see and do.Great value for money and excellent service to detail.