What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Hoa Lu was the native land of the first two imperial dynasties of Vietnam. Trang An has a system of limestone mountains and natural caves. Visiting Trang An, visitors will be surprised by the spectacular mountains, green trees and the clear river valley at the foot of cliffs and mysterious caves. Join this tour, you have chance to visit both attractions.
- Explore spectacular mountains, green trees and the clear river valley
- Visit Hoa Lu - ancient capital of Vietnam and Trang An complex
- Learn about Vietnamese history and view majestic landscapes
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Transportation in private van with A/C
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaunrant
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees & boat.
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Hanoi
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
8.30: Departure for Hoa Lu – Trang An. There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple.
12.10: You will have lunch at a nice restaurant before boarding a small boat to visit Trang An.
13.30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
17.00-17.30: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi. Arriving in the city around 19.30
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
05 Feb 2019
Fantastic day in the ancient capital of Hoa Lua, a short bike ride in the countryside, a long boat adventure in the lake, inside some amazing caves. Then an unforgettable climb up more than 400 steps (a bit hard for my 60 years) to the pagodas of Mua Cave to see a breathtaking landscape. Great company from our young guide, an economy student that just passed his last exam.
14 Jan 2019
Enjoyed this trip. Had a good mix of water and land acitvities rather than Halong where we were mostly in the cruise. The bamboo boat experience was just lovely and breathtaking. Be forewarned, the boat rowers would expect you to row too but nth to worry about, all about soaking up the experience. Had a very scrumptious lunch buffet too. scaling the steps can be a little scary but the views make it worthwhile. do note that while going up you'd meet a crossroads with 2 paths, take e path to the left. very friendly n funny guide and driver too.
26 Jul 2018
10 Nov 2017
We were picked up on time even though our hotel was not in the Old Quarter. Quite a long day as trip there and back is quite long. This was not helped by having another tour group in our bus that meant we went slightly out of our way to drop them off and pick them up. If our tour had been full this probably would not have happened.Trip up the river was interesting and relaxing and the bike ride following it gave you a chance to look at the county from a different perspective. On return to Ha Noi traffic in the centre was very congested so guide put us in a taxi back to our hotel at their expense.