What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Spending 1 day to explore Phnom Penh, a unique bustling city. A visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda which remains home to the Royal family is part of your time in this bustling city as well as the inspirational Wat Phnom temple complex.
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport meet our guide and driver then transfer Phnom Penh city tour: Visit the Victory Monument and the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer artnotably sculptures-from throughout the ages.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Visit the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of the floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha, encrusted and weighing 90 kilograms and small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. End your afternoon with a visit to Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset. Transfer to Phnom Penh International Airport for the next destination.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 7 reviews
Value for money
29 Nov 2018
Incredible driver, punctual, great knowledge about locations, patient, flexible, knows his way extremely well, friendly persona, helpful and caring, all adding up to make him an amazing and awesome guide and driver!
16 Aug 2018
Excellent guide and a very imressive day trip. Very well organised and a good insight of the past and present.
24 May 2018
Absolutely harrowing experience that I recommend to anyone visiting Phnom Penh. Our guide was very sweet and knowledgeable. It was heartbreaking hearing her childhood stories and having to experience what she does every day living with the past of the Cambodian Genocide. She gave a lot of helpful information in the bus rides and during the tour. As a solo traveler, it was great to be in a small group, and make a few friends during the tour.
04 Mar 2018
Awesome tour from the sobering visits to the Choeung Ek Genocidal Centre and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum then oto a great lunch, market place tour and then across the river to a bit of village life. A worthwhile day
27 Oct 2017
I would recommend this tour but be prepared for the history of this situation. The pictures and the sights depict the actual history. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and professional and was sensitive to the travelers and the history of this tour.