What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT09
More time to explore Phnom Penh city with 3-day tour. This is a good chance to learn about culture, history and local life of Cambodian with visits to Royal Palace, Wat Phnom, Museum to local market. Come and explore with us.
- Take a boat trip to view sun set in front of the Royal Palace
- Visit Wat Phnom, the historical cradle of Phnompenh Capital
- Discover to the Khmer traditional culture at National fine-art Museum
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for tour with 5* hotel: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival
Welcome to Cambodia! Up on arrival at airport in Phnom Penh our guide will transfer you to hotel for check in overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh - City tour
Explore PHNOM PENH, a chaotic, energetic, and always fascinating city. Graceful tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades are reminders of the bygone eras, today they teem with life and activity, as motorcycles weave in and out of traffic, vendor hawk their wares, and pedestrians go about their business. Star your tour at WAT PHNOM, the birthplace of the capital, according to the legend the city began here when a woman Penh found four Buddha statues and build the temple to house them. After wards. See the splendor of Cambodian’s royal heritage by visiting the ROYAL PALACE, still the official residence of the king Norodom Sihamuni, the adjacent SILVER PAGODA, also known as the pagoda of the Emerald Buddha. Have Lunch at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon, learn about a chapter from Cambodia’s more recent, tragic, past at the TUOL SLENG MUSEUM (Museum of Genocide). Formerly the Tuol Svay Prey High School, in 1975, this became the interrogation and torture facility for the Khmer Rouge Regime, at that time known as Security Prison 21, or simply S-21. Kept largely unchanged, this prison now showcases photographs and exhibits about the thousands of victims that through these doors, only seven of whom came out alive. Finally, explore the modern-day city, visiting one of the Phnom Penh’s two great markets, the CENTRAL MARKET, located in a distinctive domed Art deco building, and have dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 3: Phnom Penh - City tour - Departure
After breakfast at hotel our guide will transfer you to visit national Cheng Ek and have lunch at the local restaurant and after noon you will spend time to visit national museum and continue to visit Independent monument, the Preah Borom Ratanak Kaudh’s Royal Statue and National Museum and take your last evening to take board cruise to view sun set in front of the royal palace have dinner at the local restaurant and transfer to Phnom Penh international airport for departure flight.
Meals: B, L, D
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 11 reviews
Value for money9.5
28 Sep 2018
29 Jul 2018
26 Jul 2018
A must if this is your first time in Cambodia / Phnom Penh. The tour group saves you the hassle of looking for transport to and fro, and helps you to purchase your ticket entrance into both S21 and Choueng Ek. It doesn't specifically provide you with additional details or bespoke guide to these areas. The only downside to this tour is if you get picked up first, you will go around the city for other hotel pick ups before eventually heading to both museums
28 Mar 2018
16 Mar 2018