What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Phong Nha
Type : Land tour
Your professional English and Vietnamese speaking guide will paddle guest from Chay Lap Riverside along the pristine waters of the Son River all the way to Phong Nha, stopping at a number of villages along the way, including Tram Village and Me Village.
- Enjoy delicious lunch in Ho Khanh's
- Visit Tram and Me vilages
- Kayak to explore ethnic villages and local river life
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Water, lunch,
- Pick up from Phong Nha,
- Guided 3-HR Kayak Tour,
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide.
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Tram and Me villages - Phong Nha
Phong Nha is surrounded by a collection of unique and interesting local villages, which specialize in a variety of crafts and local delicacies. The local people, who rely on the Son River for most of their daily activities, are amongst the most friendly and hospitable you will meet on your travels through Vietnam.
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel
8:30- 11:30 Kayak downstream to Phong Nha
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch at Ho Khanh’s
12:30 - 13:00 Transfer to Hotel
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes (will get wet), sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
25 Feb 2019
20 Feb 2019
13 Jan 2019
My boyfriend and I went on the 1 Day Tour, and we had an amazing experience (and a day we’ll never forget). Our guide was really good at English and could tell us many interesting things about the park, and the jungle trek and caves were just beautiful. Also the lunch was very nice. Communication was very good and professional, and the staffs are so helpful and friendly. Can definitely recommend.