What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Phu Quoc island
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQP07
Are you people who love adventure? Phu Quoc Adventure package 5D4N will bring you completed new experiences in the paradise island. You will have opportunity to explore and enjoy the nature with the exciting jeep drive on the island roads,1 hour hiking tour in the national park, join boat trip to 2 most beautiful islands, as well as take part in other exciting activities.
- Taking an adventure tour with interesting itinerary
- Joining exciting activities: driving jeep - hiking - camping - fishing - snorkeling
- Having great photo-opportunities and learn about the local fishermen daily routine
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 75 - 135 m2 Max Adults: 4
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person take the package with luxury hotel and resort
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C private transfer, Boat
- Camping Tent, Resort
- Price Includes
- Private transfer by A/C vehicle
- Accommodation (Twin/ double/triple sharing)
- 01 night camping on May Rut Island
- Private boat trip
- Snorkeling mask and fins
- Fishing equipment
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Water on car
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup/drop off
- Pickup/drop off at boat station
- VAT, insurance, other meals, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Peak season/ Holiday surcharge
- The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc arrival
Pickup at the airport upon arrival then transfer to the hotel, check in and free time.
Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Phu Quoc Island explorer by jeep
09.00 Pick you up from your hotel and head to the North of Phu Quoc Island by jeep. Besides enjoying the exciting jeep drive on the island roads, you will have 1 hour hiking tour in the national park, to explore and enjoy the nature. Following the national park, you will continue driving to Rach Vem floating fishing village. This village offers great photo-opportunities and you will learn about the local fishermen daily routine.
Lunch will be at a special local restaurant that located at Ganh Dau Cape, with a view to Cambodia from your table. In addition to serving good food they also offer a very nice beach for swimming.
On the way back to the hotel, you will have one more stop at a very nice beach-bar to enjoy drinks (own expenses).
Tour end at your hotel at 5.00pm. Free time for dinner.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Phu Quoc – Camping on the island
09:00am pick up at hotel and transfer to An Thoi harbor, welcome on board. Boat trip to visit 2 beautiful islands: Finger Nail island (relax/ swimming) and Dam Ngang island (snorkeling at coral reef kingdom).
After lunch, arrive to May Rut Island, prepare for camping tent. Enjoy the sunset BBQ Beach Party.
Overnight in tent.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Phu Quoc – Snorkeling – back to the hotel
After breakfast, free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing, fishing or snorkeling.
Have lunch on island before staying goodbye, transfer back to your hotel around 5pm
Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Phu Quoc departure
Free time at your leisure until pickup time for the airport for departure flight.
-Domestic flight: pickup 2 hours before departure time
-International flight: pickup 3 hours before departure time
- Far pickup/drop off surcharge applies for hotels located in following area:
- Pickup/drop off at boat stations surcharge:
- Holiday/peak season surcharge:
- Hotel accommodation in tour
+Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/roundtrip
+Cua Can/Vung Bau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Bai Vong Boat station: 5USD/pax
+Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15USD/pax
+Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10USD/pax/day
+Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of first month): 25USD/pax/day
+Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35USD/pax/day
+Standard: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
+Deluxe: Lahana Resort/similar
+Luxury: The Shells Resort/ similar
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
09 Jun 2016
Private tours are the way to go, if you can afford the few extra dollars. We had a guide and a driver all to ourselves. The guide was very informative, the scenery great and the driver very safe and courteous. Seeing all the various parts of the island was fun.
09 Sep 2015
This is a very beautiful island with of golden sand and the water is definitely GREAT. We enjoyed shopping at night market and fishing cuttle. Phu Quoc National Park is also a great place to explore.