What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phu Quoc island
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQP01
Phu Quoc island is a heart shaped slice of paradise with a high central ridge of protected dense rainforest and a fringe of palm lined white sandy beaches. Many visitors to Phu Quoc choose to simply relax and enjoy the stunning beaches, great food and pace of island life but if you decide to explore the island you’ll find there is much to see, do and learn. This our package will bring you memorable moments in the pearl island within 3 days.
- Explore Phu Quoc island and enjoy specialities
- Take part in many exciting activities: Swimming - snorkeling - fishing
- Chance to discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 75 - 135 m2 Max Adults: 4
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Private transfer by A/C vehicle
- Accommodation (Twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Private boat trip
- Snorkeling mask and fins
- Fishing equipment.
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Water on car
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup/drop off
- Pickup/drop off at boat station
- VAT, insurance, other meals, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Peak season/ Holiday surcharge
- The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc arrival
Pickup at the airport upon arrival then transfer to the hotel, check in and free time.
Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Phu Quoc Snorkeling and fishing tour
Breakfast at hotel.
09.00 Tour guide and driver pickup at your hotel and start a day trip to explore Phu Quoc island with a snorkeling and fishing tour.
Upon arrival at the port, welcome on boat then the captain will take you to a fishing pot for fishing then continue to 2 snorkeling sites. Chance to discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island (optional to replace by May Rut Island subject to weather and operation conditions). Savor a delicious lunch on board between 2 snorkeling sites and enjoy sometime for sunbathing before coming back to the port.
Pickup and transfer back to the hotel around 4pm. Free time for dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Phu Quoc departure
Free time at your leisure until pickup time for the airport for departure flight.
-Domestic flight: pickup 2 hours before departure time
-International flight: pickup 3 hours before departure time
- Far pickup/drop off surcharge applies for hotels located in following area:
+ Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/roundtrip
+ Cua Can/VungBau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+ Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
- Pickup/drop off at boat stations surcharge:
+ Bai Vong Boat station: 5USD/pax
+ Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15USD/pax
-Holiday/peak season surcharge:
+ Peak season
+ Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10USD/pax/day
+ Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of first month): 25USD/pax/day
+ Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35USD/pax/day
- Hotel accommodation in tour
+ Standard: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
+ Deluxe: Lahana Resort/similar
+ Luxury: The Shells Resort/ similar
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
06 Nov 2018
31 May 2017
We stayed in Fuguo Island for two nights. The first day rented a boat. I rented more than I did in the Philippines. Four people enjoyed the whole space very comfortable, on board. We enjoyed the comfortable weather and sea breeze. At the beginning of the sea~ Guides can recommend fresh seafood at the recommended location. Guides can also communicate in English. Although the waves are larger. The snorkeling landscape is not so beautiful. But we still enjoy the first day of the holiday. The next day. We rented a car. And the guide took us to visit Phu Quoc Island. The Fisherman's Village is great. You can spend more time to stay. The lunch is also delicious. Hope to have the opportunity to visit Fuguo Island with this company.
22 Jun 2014
Phu Quoc is one of my best loved beaches in Vietnam, along with the one in Nha Trang, so I have been here two times, each time for a stay of less than a week but absolutely enough for an exploration with my wife. My profile picture was taken there, as you can see. Very beautiful beach filled with white sands. If the weather is good, you will enjoy an unparalle seascape. There are not so much tourists so everyone can totally have a relaxing stay. The hotel we stayed is quite near the beach, which enable us to take a lovely walk in the evening after dinner is finished. Just can't love this place more! You won't regret coming here for a pleasant vacation!