What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT03
Our one-day private kayak tour will take guests into the very heart of rural Vietnam. It’s certainly not an easy day, with 25km of kayaking downstream, but rest assured the journey will bring you to some spectacular locations!
- Enjoy delicious lunch
- Walk around Tan Hoa village
- Explore ethnic villages and local river life
- TaTake 25km kayaking in remote valleys
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Pick up from Phong Nha Accommodation
- High-quality Kayak and life jacket
- Guided walking tour of Tan Hoa
- BBQ Lunch and Water
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Thuong Hoa - Trung Hoa Bridge - Kim Bang Bridge - Tan Hoa village - Phong Nha
7:15 - 7:45 Pick up from Hotel in Phong Nha or Chay Lap
7:45 - 9:00 Drive to Thuong Hoa - where the adventure begins!
9:00 - 10:30 Start Kayaking towards Trung Hoa Bridge
10:30 - 12:00 Kayaking to Kim Bang Bridge
12:00 - 13:00 Picnic lunch at Kim Bang Bridge
13:00 - 16:30 Kayaking to Tan Hoa Village
16:30 - 17:00 Walking tour of Tan Hoa Village.
17:00 - 18:30 Transfer back to Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain jacket, swimming clothes.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.7
16 Apr 2019
Fantastic trip! I traveled to Vietnam with my girlfriend and we booked this tour accidentally. It was over our expectation, very worth joining. The pick-up was so in time and guide was so friendly and spoke English well. We had a kayaking trip at the beginning of afternoon, it was quite hot, we were sweaty so much but really funny. Highly recommend to everyone!
10 Mar 2019
I didn't expect 100% perfection of the tour, but I satisfied with the operation, arrangement, and schedule of this tour. The landscape surrounding the village was so peaceful and lively. I am so falling in love with the kayak trip on the green river. Highly recommend!
03 Mar 2019
Words can't describe the attraction of this tour. I am a motivated enthusiast, and I like sports very much. I considered this tour as a sport that I practised my strength and enjoyed the landscape. And this tour made me feel that my decision is right. Now I completely fall in love with the landscape of Phong Nha.
04 Feb 2019
Falling in love with Phong Nha at the first sight!!! The landscape was so beautiful, green clear river, green forest, slight breeze. Our guide told us that this river related to a way to hidden the treasure of the king in the past, it made us very curious. Never thought that this beautiful region hidden interesting stories like that!!!
02 Feb 2019
Best kayaking trip ever!!! Accidentally my friends reviewed me about this tour and I had no hesitation to book it. I think this tour was so interesting. We 2 people in each kayak and sailed along the Son river, the river was so green and clear, the views were so gorgeous. I was totally seduced by the landscape here. Worth to recommend for all!