What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SP04
There is nothing quite like viewing the spectacular scenery while discovering the daily life of ethnic minorities and participating in some of interesting activities that Sapa can offer. Trek to visit ethnic villages in Sapa and view beautiful waterfalls, hills, valleys and enjoy the specialties of this mountainous region.
- Discovering the daily life of ethnic minorities
- Participating in some of interesting activities
- Visiting Giang Ta Chai village, a waterfall and a suspension bridge
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Hotel - 1 night, Homestay - 1 night
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Security permits
- Full board meals
- English speaking guide
- Pickup from Su Pan to Sapa
- Hotel and homestay in Sapa
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
Pickup from train station by tourist bus
- Overnight at the homestay in Ta Van
- Trekking level: 5/10 (12km)
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30am, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes... through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to Sapa.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Sapa - Lao Cai
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a Car to return to Sapa.
- Trekking level: 5/10 (10km)
- Tourist bus to Lao Cai Station
Meals: B, L
- Beware of your luggage and money Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Pick you up at your Hanoi hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Accommodation: homestay + 2* hotel (Hai Dang hotel)/ 3* hotels (Vietflower, Hmong, Sapa View, Vista or similar)/4* hotel (Highland resort)
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money10.0
09 Jul 2018
We enjoyed our trip when trekking in Sapa. It was so awesome. The view was so gorgeous. Our tour guide was knowledgeable. She provided us useful infor and hints. Trekking around the village in Sapa and saw the life of local people made feel so interested. Well worth experience.
22 May 2018
We and our guide and we couldnâ€™t of asked for a more helpful, fun, engaging guide. Nothing was a problem and she helped us with everything including getting us down the slippery slopes! Highly recommend.. food great, accommodation good, well informed...
28 Jul 2017
We had fantastic trekking in Sapa. It was my first time trekked with my sister in other country. View was full of beautiful landscape, beautiful rice field and friendly local people. Tour Guide: Her English skill is perfect. Her communication is so good and she is very helpful and understanding. The whole trekking way, she was explaining patiently what we asked. You can make a choice as you wish to stay at hotel or homestay staying while you are booking trip to sapa. The weather is a bit cold. Food are also good. If you are so tired or pain on your legs after trekked, you can find many massages at Sapa. Overall review for Sapa is brilliant. :)