What you’ll get
Duration : 14 days 13 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Friends, Family, Couples
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VP06
This tour is special planned for newlywed couples with unforgettable memories. You will first spend your days in the North of Vietnam to visit Hanoi and have 2 romantic days on Princess Cruise which is special arranged for two of you only. Hoi An, Nha Trang, Mui Ne and Mekong are ideal places for you to relax and build up your dreams. Come to Vietnam and join us!
- Relax and enjoy beautiful beaches in Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Da Nang
- Visit the Hue’s Citadel containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple city
- Discover Hoi An ancient town with natural landscapes and historic old architectures
- Visit Hanoi - the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life
- Explore huge diversity of ecosystems, the fascinating rock formations in Bai Tu Long Bay, and sandy beaches of Halong Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package 5* (5* hotel, 5* cruise )
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 13 Breakfasts, 14 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Car, Airplane
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel, Resort
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- English - speaking guide
- Full transportation by private car
- Double accommodation at hotel/resort (3 and 4*)
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Domestic flights : Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang - Nha Trang.
- Private Boat trip in Halong Bay, Perfume River, Hoi An, Nha Trang and Mekong
- Price Excludes
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- International airport tax
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips
- Drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Hanoi – Arrival
Meet at the airport in the morning. Transfer and check in the hotel.
Afternoon, strolling in the colonial quarter. Welcome dinner at one of the most typical restaurant of Hanoian. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Visit the capital of the city interfering the obsolete perfume of a colonial atmosphere and the charm of a life remained very traditional: the Sword Lake, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda by the West Lake.
In the afternoon, visit ethnology museum, walk around the 36 old quarter streets. In the evening, watch a performance of the water puppet show and dinner at restaurant
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Princess Junk
After the breakfast, drive to Halong. On the way, stop to visit But Thap pagoda. Arrive Halong at noon time, boarding the junk, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing. Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
Stop for swimming in the crystal clear water then visit the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave. After that, short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
Back to the junk for relaxation and have dinner in candle lights and stay overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi – Hue
Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air. This morning, you will visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. Then more leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbor while an a la carte lunch is served. Disembark and get on the bus for the transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at Noi Bai Airport for the flight to Hue.
Pick up and transfer to hotel on arrival. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Hue
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Hue city tour
Morning take a dragon boat cruise down the Perfume River visiting the Thien Mu pagoda and Minh Mang tomb.
Afternoon, enjoy a guided tour to visit the Citadel containing the Imperial city and the Forbidden Purple city. Visit the Dong Ba market.
Diner at a Garden restaurant. Overnight in Hue.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 6: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
After breakfast, drive to Hoi An, a historic old Quarter. On the way to Hoi An stopover at Lang Co, a beautiful beach and Hai Van Pass. Visit Marble Mountain in Da Nang.
Proceed to Hoi An. Check in hotel.
Afternoon, enjoy sunset boat trip on Thu Bon River. You will be taken to the Cua Dai estuary, going up to the Co Co River and heading for Bay Mau neap (water coconut tree) grove where you will disembark and discover the daily life of the people there. On the way back to Hoi An, we will have dinner at the restaurant on the bank of the river. Back to your hotel for overnight.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 7: Hoi An – Free time
The whole day is free at your leisure on the Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Nha Trang
Free time until transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang airport for flight to Nha Trang (14h10 - 15h30), the guide will welcome you and escort you to the hotel. The left of the day is open for free sea bathing at Nha Trang beach.
Overnight in Nha Trang.
- Day 9: Nha Trang – Phan Thiet – Mui Ne
08.00am starting boat trip to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium and Hon Tam Island. Bathing at the beach on island.
Afternoon departure for Phan Thiet and across shrimp breeding fields. Phan Thiet is well-known for its white sand beaches with many mountains and forests. arrive in Mui Ne and then leisure.
Overnight at a resort.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 10-11: Mui Ne
Breakfast at hotel. Free bathing with sun and white sand at the resort. Night at the resort in Mui Ne beach.
- Day 12: Phan Thiet – Ho Chi Minh
Morning transfer to Saigon.
Arrive in Saigon, check in hotel and short break. Explore the city: Post office, Cathedral, History museum and Cho Lon China Town. Dinner on boat to cruise along Saigon river to see Saigon by night. Overnight at hotel
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 13: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Morning Leave for My Tho town of Tien Giang province (the first province in the Mekong Delta - about 75 km from Ho Chi Minh City). Boat trip on Mekong river to visit the fruit gardens and peasants' houses on a islet. Lunch at a typical restaurant of Mekong Delta.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Night at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Meals: B, L
- Day14: Ho Chi Minh – Departure
Free at your leisure before transferring to the airport to take the flight. Tour ends.
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
- Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Special request: provide upon request
Flight: Economy class
Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking
Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
10 Mar 2019
Vietnam has revived our love again. We had 14 days of love from the beginning in Vietnam, very satisfied with the way the tour was organized, the weather also supported us very much, we were especially impressed with the moment watching the sunset on the Halong cruise, so beautiful!!!!
27 Feb 2019
No regrets when joining this tour!! We have returned to Australia, but the good memories of the trip still in our heads, Those are the beautiful and sweet memories that we will never forget about Vietnam. Amazing!!!!
04 Feb 2019
Highly recommend this tour!!! If there is another option, we still choose this tour. Introduced by my friends, we spent 2 weeks enjoying our vacation in Vietnam. Those were wonderful days, we were happy with the great service, the weather was very pleasant. Nothing to complaint!
24 Jan 2019
We booked this tour to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our wedding, in general, this journey didn't disappoint us, we had sweet holidays and renewed feeling in Vietnam. I highly appreciate the service of the tour, especially the great days in Danang, the weather was very beautiful, the landscape was also very beautiful, the food was very good, a beautiful city and worth living.
05 Jan 2019
There is nothing more wonderful to express our joy about this trip. We participated in this honeymoon tour within 2 weeks in Vietnam, feeling satisfied with what Vietnam brought. My husband was very pleased with all the services on this trip, the hotel room was very nice, cozy and clean, the activities were moderate, the destinations were carefully selected. Very recommended!!!