What you’ll get
Duration : 14 days 13 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VP04
As its name suggests, this tour just cover some main attraction of Vietnam from North to South. Visit Hanoi and world heritage site of Halong Bay in the North, Nha Trang and Hoi An in the center, and Saigon, Mui Ne in the south. Refresh yourself between wonderful natural landscapes, history, gastronomy and superb monuments!
- Spend time for relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes and beaches
- Relax in Nha Trang - the beach capital of Vietnam, and explore the interesting Cham architecture and culture
- Take part in interesting activities such as visiting beautiful caves, kayaking or rowing through floating villages, etc
- Discover Hoi An,the ‘Jewel of Vietnam’ by walking through its ancient streets and enjoying the country’s finest cuisine
- Explore a huge diversity of ecosystems, including offshore coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forests, small freshwater lakes,and beaches
- Take a chance to discover the rural areas, learn about farming life, visit fruit gardens/orchards, local works and contact directly with local people
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Luxury package ( 5* hotel, 5* cruise)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle Bus, Car, Airplane
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- AC Land transfer
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- 03 Domestic Flights Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - HCM (Economy Class)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa Approval letter
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at the airport, pickup and transfer to city center by private car and driver. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong Bay
Your tour will begin with Halong Bay trip. It takes about 3.5 hours from Hanoi to Halong Bay – World Natural Heritage site.
Warmly welcome by all staff on board and set sail in the bay. While lunch is served, the junk sails slowly through the fantastic scenery of the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves.
After lunch time, Cruise takes a stop at a peaceful island and we have time enjoying panoramic view of the bay. Besides, we can take part in available activities such as kayaking, swimming on cool water, walking along beautiful beach or sunbathing on the sundeck are also exciting.
Late afternoon, we will have chance to visit an interesting fishing village and communicate with local people know more about daily life who have been living for nearly three generations.
Back on board, enjoy the peaceful sunset on sundeck then great dinner at restaurant.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Halong bay - Hoi An
Cruise back to the dock around noon. You will be transferred to the airport for flight to Da Nang. It will take about 1 hour 20 minutes. Welcome by our driver in Da Nang Airport then we will be transferred to hotel in Hoi An.
Check-in, free at leisure the rest of the day and overnight at Hoi An Hotel.
- Day 4+5: Hoi An free and relax
Have breakfast at hotel. We have 2 days for free by leisure activities by yourself such as sightseeing, enjoying local food, shopping… around Old Quarter
- Day 6: Hoi An - Nha Trang
Free at leisure until being picked up and transferred to Da Nang Airport by our driver for your flight to Nha Trang. It takes about 1 hour to fly from Da Nang to the beach capital Nha Trang.
Upon arrival at Nha Trang airport, be welcome and picked up by our driver to transfer to Nha Trang Hotel. Check in and free at leisure to enjoy the offerings of this city.
Overnight at Nha Trang Hotel.
- Day 7+8: Nha Trang Free and relax
Nha Trang is a perfect choice which offer very nice weather & good reasons for travelling! Highlighted places include Hon Mun Island, where you can snorkel and see tropical fishes and the coral, and Hon Tam Island, where you can swim & relax on the beach.
- Day 9: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh
Free at leisure until being picked up and transferred to Nha Trang Airport by our driver for your flight to Ho Chi Minh of about 01 hour. Upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh airport, be welcomed and picked up by our driver to be transferred to Ho Chi Minh Hotel. Check-in and free at leisure the rest of the day. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh Hotel.
- Day 10: Saigon - Ben Tre
Leave your hotel in the morning around 8.00am, we depart to Ben Tre area for a full day boat trip. Start cruising along the Ham Luong river - a branch of the Mekong and stop at various local workplaces to give you information of the local works, including a brickworks, where bricks are still painstakingly made by hand; a coconut processing workshop, where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and other products; and a mat weaving house, where straw mats are woven using a hand loom – you can even have a go at weaving yourself!
Then boat will stop at a quiet village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life. Later you will board on a xe loi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and travel into the forest where you can visit fruit orchards. Then we will stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers.
It’s time to board on a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. Take boat back to pier. Our driver will meet your again and drive back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Meals: B, L
- Day 11+12: Ho Chi Minh free
Have breakfast at hotel. We have 2 days for free at leisure activities by yourself in the city centre such as sightseeing, enjoying local food, shopping.
- Day 13: Ho Chi Minh - Mui Ne
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and get picked up for a transfer of about 4.5 hours to Phan Thiet, where boast one of Vietnam’s biggest production of fish sauce from sea fish as well as one of the best beaches in Vietnam.
Enjoy the scenic road along way, passing Phan Thiet Town and arriving at Mui Ne.
Spend the next three days on the beach in Mui Ne. The beach is famous for fresh seafood, white sand beaches, the charming fishing villages, the desert-like dunes and numerous types of rare flora and fauna.
- Day 14 : Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh airport
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure or enjoy your last swimming at Mui Ne beach until transfer to come back Ho Chi minh City.
On the way, enjoy the scenery of the charming countryside and the smiling faces of the people. Upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh airport, connect with your departure flight. End of our services.
Special request: provide upon request
What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
Flight: Economy class
+ Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
+Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
+Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking,
+Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
+Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
+ Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
+Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.6
10 Jan 2019
14 Dec 2018
The journey is interesting and extremely special. I have traveled around Southeast Asia and my stop this time is Vietnam because I have some paper problems, so I book this tour to have peace of mind to visit and rest in Vietnam. I am very appreciative of the attentive and dedicated staff here from the reception, accommodation, and pickup service. They are very professional.
09 Nov 2018
Back in Vietnam this time, our family decided to take a journey to discover the beautiful and famous beaches of the country. Really appreciate the guidance of the guide, the natural landscape, and the delicious food. I will certainly recommend this tour to my friends.
16 Jul 2018
I love Vietnamese beaches. Really impressed with the white sand beaches stretching along rows of green coconut, clear blue sea, fresh seafood, enthusiastic guides, gentle and hospitable people. Very happy because we were greeted enthusiastically at every destination
14 Apr 2018
14 days living with the sea in Vietnam. We admired and visited on the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, especially, Halong Bay is really beautiful and impressive. Cruise experience was very interesting, the service was very good. Very worth recommending to everyone!!