What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Siem Reap
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T855EUG02
Filled with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty, Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in Southeast Asia. The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat, ranks at the top of globetrotting VIPs’ must see lists. This four day trip will take you to discover all the wonder of Angkor and experience the best that Cambodia has to offer.
- Admire Angkor Wat ‘s beauty and splendor
- Discover floating village on Tonle Sap lake by boat
- Visit Prasat Kravan, the five brick towers were built for Hindu worship
- Explore Angkor Thom and surroundings: Bayon Temple, Preah Palilay, Elephant terrace
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package, Hillocks hotel (5*) – Deluxe suite
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Meal: 2 Lunches + 1 dinner (foods only) at local restaurant as mention in program
- Airport transfers & Transport by air con. vehicles as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- All boat trip as mentioned in program
- 3night at accommodation with daily breakfast (double/twin shared)
- Price Excludes
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- International air ticket in-out Cambodia
- Other meal, drink, personal expenses,tip
- Other thing not mentioned in included
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Siem Reap – Arrival
Arrive Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody.
We meet our driver (without guide) and transfer to hotel for check in.
The balance of the day free for your own times in Siem Reap.
Overnight in Siem Reap
- Day 2: Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. After meeting our tour guide, then we drive to Angkor Thom that was the masterpiece of King Jayavarman VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire.
We begin to visit Bayon Temple. At the exact center of Angkor Thom, this is an eccentric expression of the creative genius and inflated ego of Cambodia’s most celebrated king. Its 54 towers are each topped off with the four faces of Avalokiteshvara (Buddha of Compassion), which bear more than a passing resemblance to the king himself. We continue to visit Ta Prohm "Tomb Raider" fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history.
We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world's largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers.
Dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, No visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as 'Apsara Dance' after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as 'dance-drama' in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Angkor Grand Tours
You ‘ll pick up from your hotel’s lobby and departure to the ticket counter for you taking a photo to obtain
Angkor Pass before head to visit Pre Rub, the temple mountain of combined brick, laterite and sandstone construction. Pre Rub is one of the best places to view Romantic sunset through forest & paddies rice fields.
Then we move to the enchanting temple of the Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women), nearly everyone's favorite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its compact size, remarkable state of preservation, and the excellence of it decorative carving. On the way back stop at Pradark Village, where you will see the villagers making palm sugar, handicraft for selling to tourist. It’s a nice chance for you to see the local people living at the country side with their struggling for daily life.
We continue to visit the grand circuit including; the Eastern Mebon, Ta Som, guarded at its corner by stone figures of harnessed elephants, some of which are still in a reasonable state of preservation. Spend your last to Preah Khan “Holy Sword”, with vegetation and trees seeming to swallow the ruins. It is one of the larger temple complexes within the historic park, its named by Jayavarman VII in honor of his battle victory against the invading force of Chams, who belonged to a kingdom in what is now Vietnam, in the year 1191. Back to city and drop off at your hotel at 16:00pm.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Siem Reap – Departure
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. We depart for the Tonlé Sap. We will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake.
This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current. Return to city and stop visit to "Les Artisans D`Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles", this center works with young artisans; the team creates, produce and market a unique collection of ornamental sculpture, lacquer, silk weaving and silk painting. The company promotes fair and sustainable development in order to provide benefits to rural communities. Drop you off at your hotel at 11:30.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport (without guide) for departure to next destination. It’s time to say goodbye, we thank you for traveling with us and warmly welcome you to come again
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.4
27 Dec 2018
24 Dec 2018
The tour very attentive for one day tours around the temple , the tourbguide very knowledge able told me us a lot info of the stories beside the scene, one day plane would recommended to started early it was perfected should check it out tour is very good provided
26 Nov 2018
25 Nov 2018
More like a meeting with an old friend in some other city than the one you both grow up with... and you are his guest and he’s taking you around with all his soul. Thats the best way to explain how this tour and its guide looks like. Thanks for everything ! See you again, who knows :)
07 Nov 2018