What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T855EUP03
Our Essential Cambodia tour is a great way to explore this country by visiting the two major cities of Cambodia – Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Your journey begins in the capital of Phnom Penh where insightful tours of the city landmarks give you an introduction to Cambodia’s history. Next, the trip continues to visit Siem Reap, the historical and religious heart of the country with 4 days exploring the awe-inspiring Angkor temples which remain from a time when Cambodia was one of the most powerful civilizations in the world.
- Exploring the awe-inspiring Angkor temples in Siem Reap
- Having opportunity to attend traditional Khmer dance “Apsara Dance” and enjoy foot massage
- Visiting Phnom Penh capital with interesting sites: Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum,ect
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury option Siem Reap:
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- 04 nights accommodation with daily breakfast in double /twin shared room
- Meal: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner (foods only) at local restaurant as mention in program
- Airport transfers & Transport by air con. vehicles as per program
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- All boat trip as mentioned in program
- Complementary local Sim Card
- Bus ticket: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Cold water and towel during tours
- Price Excludes
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- International air ticket in-out Cambodia
- Other meal, drink, personal expenses,tip
- Other thing not mentioned in included
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh – Arrival, Cambodia
Fly into Phnom Penh, the city that retains its traditional Khmer and colonial charm. French villas along treelined boulevards remind the visitor that the city was once considered the ‘pearl’ of Southeast Asia. Recent political changes have triggered an economic boom, with new hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs springing up across the city.
We meet our driver (without guide) and transfer to hotel for check in.
The balance of the day free for your own times.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh sightseeing
Pick up at 07:30am: We will explores the pagoda Wat Ounalom, the place originally built to medium confidence you from the 15thcentury, is the most important of Buddhist Khmer in Phnom Penh. Unfortunately recently rebuilt as a "copy", the Khmer Rouge had almost destroyed the Wat when they took the city in 1975.
We continue to visit the impressive colorful Khmer-style Royal Palace complex build in 1866 by the
Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), where contain plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver.
Walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh – also the name of a pagoda and name of the capital nowadays. We will stop at Central Market is located in the heart of the Phnom Penh. The Khmer name of the market is Phsar
Thmei, which translates to “new market”. The Central Market was built in 1937 during the French colonial period, in Art Deco style, and is painted bright ochre.
We visit Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 (abbreviated for Security Office 21), a Khmer Rouge's premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti-Angkor elements. We visit Choeung Ek Museum, where between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants detained and tortured at S-21 were transported for the extermination.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 3: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
After breakfast, pick up by bus company and take shuttle bus to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap bus station, meet our driver (without guide) and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 4: Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. After meeting our tour guide, then we drive to Angkor Thom that was the masterpiece of King Jayavarman VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire.
We begin to visit Bayon Temple. At the exact center of Angkor Thom, this is an eccentric expression of the creative genius and inflated ego of Cambodia’s most celebrated king. Its 54 towers are each topped off with the four faces of Avalokiteshvara (Buddha of Compassion), which bear more than a passing resemblance to the king himself. We continue to visit Ta Prohm "Tomb Raider" fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history.
We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world's largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers.
Dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, No visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as 'Apsara Dance' after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as 'dance-drama' in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 5: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap - Departure
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. We depart for the Tonlé Sap. We will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake.
This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current. Return to city and stop visit to "Les Artisans D`Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles", this center works with young artisans; the team creates, produce and market a unique collection of ornamental sculpture, lacquer, silk weaving and silk painting. The company promotes fair and sustainable development in order to provide benefits to rural communities. Drop you off at your hotel at 11:30.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport (without guide) for departure to next destination. It’s time to say goodbye, we thank you for traveling with us and warmly welcome you to come again
- Option 2: Peak Season charge: Stueng Siem Reap Hotel - 10$ per room per night from 28 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020
- Option 3: Peak Season charge: Hillocks Hotel - 25$ per room per night from 24 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020
- 24 December 2019 : Hillocks Hotel -70$ / pax
- 31 December 2019: GZ Urban Hotel - $60/pax, Hillocks Hotel-80$ / pax
Compulsory Gala Dinner
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.6
20 Dec 2018
I am very impressed by the people and the nature. Very nice and friendly people who always greet you with a smile. The food is delicious and healthy. You get the best services everywhere. Especially recommended is the temple Angkor War near the city of Siem Reap. You should definitely try the Palm sugar as well as the sticky-rice. It is sold directly on the street, you can taste it safely. Furthermore, the Pub Street is an absolute must! It's right in the city center and easy to get to. I wish you a pleasant stay here
16 Dec 2018
Coordinated tour very well, we ended up having to switch the day we went to the temple and he was very accommodating and switched it no problem. Driver was not pushy, spoke good English and was really friendly. Would definitely recommend and use again! 10/10
29 Nov 2018
09 Nov 2018
The best tuktuk driver and guide. He is recommended by other travelers in our group. Can speak very good english and he is very responsive in facebook messenger. He was very kind to offer service from the bus station to the hotel for free! We took the night bus at Phnom Penh and arrived very early in the morning at Siem Reap. He is very knowledgeable and he really took good care of us. Unlimited Water and paper towels were provided for free! He is really good and highly recommended
08 Nov 2018
The Service took great care of my husband and I on our visit to Angkot Wat in early morning. It was very hot and humid, we each carried water and we always had extra bottles for us. it was perfect itinerary of what we preferred to see and tailored the tour to suit. the guide was very knowledgeable about the site, particularly the carvings and we enjoyed his great sense of humors. Highly recommended.