What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT04
Take a magical journey with this great 4 day package that lets you experience the essentials of these two amazing cities. From exploring an ancient kingdom to the home of a king this is a great escape to the unique country of Cambodia. This package will introduce you to the Cambodian people, their history, culture, unforgettable landscapes and memories for a lifetime.
- Take a special trip to 2 amazing cities of Cambodia within 4 days
- Discover an ancient culture in Siem Reap that is one of the wonders of the world
- Visit Phnom Penh a unique bustling city with Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda as well as the inspirational Wat Phnom temple complex
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package stay at Sokha Phnom Penh Resident or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Tours with English Speaking Guide
- Boat excursion to Tonle Sap Lake
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurant
- Services charge and current government VAT tax
- Public bus ticket from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Drinking water and fresh tower for the whole trips
- 01 Buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show at local restaurant
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as mentioned in itineraries
- All entrance fees for the tour sites as mentioned in the tour itineraries
- Accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing room
- Price Excludes
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Peak Season, New Year eve and chines New Year rate
- International airport tax departure
- Meal not mentioned in program
- Personal expenses such as soft drinks at meals
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival - City Tour
Welcome to Cambodia! Up on arrival at airport in Phnom Penh our guide and driver will transfer you to hotel for check in. After lunch, start to visit the Independence Monument and the notorious Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 prison). This former school was used as a prison by Pol Pot’s security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. End your day tour at Russian market (Psar Tuol Tumpong), a labyrinth of stalls, selling everything from CDs and DVDs to silks, crafts, jewelry and more. In late afternoon, enjoy Sunset Cruise on Mekong Delta to view Royal Palace over river, it bursts into 4 branches. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - City Tour - Siem Reap by overland
Breakfast in hotel , Phnom Penh city tour: Visit Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of the city. Founded 1373, the pagoda was built to house Buddhist relics washed ashore by the river. Visit the Victory Monument and the Royal Statue of late King-father Samdech Preah Norodom Sihanouk and the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art-notably sculptures-from throughout the ages. Visit the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of the floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha, encrusted and weighing 90 kilograms and small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha.
Transfer to Siem Reap by land with public bus, approximately 6h of drive without guide escorted. Arrival Siem Reap, meet guide and driver at bus station and transfer to hotel for check-in. overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
- 2pax - 7pax: Transfer from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap by Public bus
- 8pax up: Transfer from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap by private bus with optional stop en route
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 3: Siem Reap
Breakfast in hotel
In the morning, visit the South Gate (with is huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), Baphuon recently re-opened after years of restoration), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
After lunch, visit the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat, the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodia flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks – the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. Sunset at Angkor Wat for countryside view. Dinner will be served at local restaurant with classical/Apsara dance show overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 4: Siem Reap - Tonle Sap Lake - Departure
Breakfast in hotel in the morning, visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap, the “Great Lake of Cambodia and the largest in Asia”. In the afternoon, end your day with T-Gallery and other local markets where you can enjoy shopping with good quality of products before transferring to the airport for catching your international flight.
Meals: B, L
- Superior (3*) package: Salita Hotel or Similar in Phnom Penh; Mother Home Inn Hotel or similar in Siem Reap
- Deluxe (4*) Package: Green palace or similar in Phnom Penh; Royal Empire Hotel or similar in Siem Reap
- Luxury (5*) Package: Sokha Phnom Penh Resident or similar in Phnom Penh; Royal Angkor Resort or similar in Siem Reap
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0