What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP07
An extensive tour of the most striking sites of Myanmar, from Yangon to Bagan. A glimpse on the colonial city of Yangon and the Golden Shwedagon pagoda flight to the world Heritage Site of Bagan, one of the most remarkable archaeological sites in Asia. A wonderful experience in and rich and simple environment.
- You have a 5 day tour package taking you through Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) and other destinations in Myanmar (Burma)
- 5 days 4 nights Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, transport and more.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Luxury package: 3* hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners,
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 04 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight.
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in South‐East Asia. Transfer to hotel for check‐in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon/Mandalay by flight. Mandalay city tour.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Yangon’s Mingaladon Airport for the flight to Mandalay. On arrival, a sightseeing tour of Mandalay, Myanmar’s cultural capital, features Mahamuni Pagoda, famous for its venerable statue of Buddha covered with gold leaf. Mandalay has long been known as a centre of skilled craftsmanship and in former times supplied the royal courts. A tour of traditional workshops includes crafts such as woodcarving, marble masonry, Kalaga tapestry and gold-leaf making. Visit to Mandalay Royal Palace, Kuthodaw Pagoda with its 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scriptures (known as the world’s biggest book) and Shwenandaw Monastery, noted for its exquisite woodcarving. Enjoy the sunset from U Bein Bridge, the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world. Overnight in Mandalay.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in in Mandalay
- Day 03: Mandalay/Bagan by flight. Bagan sightseeing and overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to domestic airport to travel from Mandalay to Bagan. Morning sightseeing of Bagan features the colourful Nyaung Oo Market, the Shwezigon Pagoda and its magnificent golden stupa, MyinkabaGubyaukgyi Temple, a cave temple with exquisite jatakas murals paintings and the elegant Htilominlo Temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. In the afternoon, observe the process of traditional lacquerware, one of Myanmar’s best-known handicrafts and a specialty of Bagan. Visit Ananda, an architectural masterpiece of the early-style temple with four impressive standing Buddha images, Ananda Okkyaung, one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the early Bagan period and Thatbyinnyu the highest temple in Bagan rising to 61m. Enjoy the horse cart ride with breeze wind among the temples passing by the traditional village of Taungbi, Sulamani Temple and the massive Dhammayangyi Temple noted for its remarkable brickwork. Enjoy sunset over the site from the upper terrace of Myauk Guni Temple. Overnight in Bagan.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
- Day 04: Bagan/Yangon by flight. Yangon sightseeing.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Nyaung U airport for departure to Yangon. City tour begins with Kaba Aye (World Peace) Pagoda, Maha Pasana Cave and Buddha Tooth Relic Pagoda. Then free and easy shopping at Bogyoke Market (Scott Market). Conclude the tour of this picturesque garden city. After Dinner, visit Botahtaung Pagoda. Then enjoy at Night Market or China Town Market with several taste of food and various fresh fruits.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 05: Transfer to Yangon Airport for departure
After breakfast, own leisure time before transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.2
25 Dec 2018
We had an amazing time in Myanmar, thanks to all the guides and drivers! All the guides spoke very clearly and were very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to assist us in every way possible. We felt very safe while being driven around by the drivers. Accomodation at Mountain Top Hotel was of a high standard. All the tours ran to schedule with more than sufficient time at each venue. I would happily recommend Izbooking to anybody wishing to visit Myanmar. Thank you.
24 May 2018
12 Mar 2018
A lovely, glittering & beautiful temple like most temples in Myanmar. Take a Guide or Guidebook to learn the real history of this temple.. Be appropriately dressed as a mark of respect to Buddhism, even if its a hot day.
14 Feb 2018
Main Points: • All arrangements ran smoothly, felt very well organised • All guides and drivers excellent, courteous and friendly • Lovely people everywhere • Buddhist culture amid a still simple economy • Living is not expensive yet • Great river, lake and ocean scenery • Don’t expect pavements • Perhaps the gem of South East Asia • Safe country at interesting time in its development • Locals are free to talk politics so enquire beyond the headlines • I recommend without hesitation • Plan to spend serious time, my three weeks was easily filled • Now is a good time to visit Myanmar, do come!
06 Jan 2017