What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Siem Reap International Airport
Suitable : All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT01
Reach the Angkor temples by your own way, feel free to discover very corners of Angkor and know more about the local life. That is the reason we offer you Siem Reap – Angkor 3 days/ 2 nights tour. Let join us to discover Angkor…
- Visit the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat and admire sunset here
- Have opportunity to explore Angkor complexs: South Gate , Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Elephant Terrace
- Explore the floating village of Chong Khneas, and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the “Great Lake of Cambodia"
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 45 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package stay at Royal Angkor Resort or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Tours with English Speaking Guide
- Boat excursion to Tonle Sap Lake
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurant
- Drinking water and fresh tower for the whole trips
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as mentioned in itineraries
- All entrance fees for the tour sites as mentioned in the tour itineraries
- Accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing room
- Price Excludes
- Other language guide
- Meal not mentioned in program
- Soft drinks and Personal expenses
- International airport tax departure
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
- Peak Season, New Year eve and chines New Year rate
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Arrival - Siem reap
Welcome to Cambodia! Our guide and private vehicle will wait and pick you up at Siem Reap International Airport, then transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Tours
Breakfast in hotel In the morning, visit the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), Baphuon recently re-opened after years of restoration), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
After lunch, visit the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat, the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodia flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks – the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. Sunset at Angkor Wat for countryside view. Dinner will be served at local restaurant with classical/Apsara dance show overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Siem Reap - Tonel Sap Great Lake Tour - Departure
Breakfast in hotel in the morning, visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap, the “Great Lake of Cambodia and the largest in Asia”. In the afternoon, visiting Angkor National Museum, pride in revealing the royal historical path of this Golden Era of Khmer Kingdom through the state of the art multimedia technology to provide visitors a full picturesque story of the legend in an easy understanding way. End your day with T-Gallery and other local markets where you can enjoy shopping with good quality of products before transferring to the airport for catching your international flight.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.1
14 Dec 2018
In conclusion, I cannot stress enough how much better your trip will be with a guide taking you instead of wandering around yourself. Without the knowledge about the history and myths and religion, the temples are just big chunks of stones in ruin with little meaning. With a private tour guide and AC car, you can save a lot of time and truly enjoy your sightseeing time. At the end of the tour, Mr Asean the operator called and asked if everything was ok. I thought that was a nice personal touch, and I would not hesitate to recommend this company
06 Dec 2018
If you come to visit Angkor Wat, please keep this company in your list. My driver, His name is Dora. He is so professional and funny guy at the same time. He took us to the place on the right time. We almost can visit each place with less touris. He also told us about history along the way to each place. I will definitely use his services again when I come to visit Siem Reap again.
16 Nov 2018
If you are going to visit the temple complex then spend a little extra on a professional guide. The guide organised sunset viewing spot (limited numbers permitted at the temple), sunrise viewing spot, and a large number of excellent locations for photographs. Our knowledgeable and patient guide enhanced the whole experience. Air conditioned car, cold towels, and endless cold bottles of water. Highly recommended.
14 Nov 2018
This is my first time travelling to Cambodia and Asean Angkor Guide provided me an excellent tour. They have rich knowledge about Angkor Wat and culture of Cambodia. During the journey they shared a lot of the history and lifestyle of Cambodia. We also shared things happened in my hometown. I really love the experience of sharing different lifestyles. They also gave us water and cold towels in the journey. They give us many recommendations on massages and restaurants. I had an unforgettable journey with Asean Angkor Guide and they made me love Cambodia
10 Nov 2018