What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Siem Reap
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T855EUP01
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, no visit to Cambodia is complete without Angkor Wat trip. Mysterious Angkor 3 days/ 2 nights tour is offered to give you a deep visit to almost of highlight sites in Siem Reap, especially Angkor Wat complex. Let’s come and feel with us!
- Amazing boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating villages
- A traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as “Apsara Dance”
- Interesting discovery of beautiful temples in Siem Reap including Banteay Srei, Baphuon temple, Phimeankas temple….
- Special visit to the famous temple: Angkor Wat - a World Heritage Site with the longest continuous bas-relief
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury, Hillocks hotel (5*) – Deluxe suite
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in average
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- International air ticket in-out Cambodia
- Other meal, drink, personal expenses,tip
- Other thing not mentioned in included
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Siem Reap – Arrival, Cambodia
Arrive Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody.
We meet our driver (without guide) and transfer to hotel for check in.
The balance of the day free for your own times in Siem Reap.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Day 2: Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. After meeting our tour guide, then we drive to Angkor Thom that was the masterpiece of King Jayavarman VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire.
We begin to visit Bayon Temple. At the exact center of Angkor Thom, this is an eccentric expression of the creative genius and inflated ego of Cambodia’s most celebrated king. Its 54 towers are each topped off with the four faces of Avalokiteshvara (Buddha of Compassion), which bear more than a passing resemblance to the king himself.
We continue to visit Terrace of the Leper King. Along the Terrace of Elephants, originally used as a viewing gallery for the king to preside over parades, performances and traditional sports. At the southern end lies the Baphuon, once of the most beautiful temples at Angkor, dating from the reign of Uditayavarman 1 in the 11th century.
We continue to visit Ta Prohm "Tomb Raider" fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a
reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history.
We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world's largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers.
Dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, No visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as 'Apsara Dance' after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as 'dance-drama' in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure
08:00: Pick up from your hotel. We depart for the Tonlé Sap. We will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current. Return to city and stop visit to "Les Artisans D`Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles", this center works with young artisans; the team creates, produce and market a unique collection of ornamental sculpture, lacquer, silk weaving and silk painting. The company promotes fair and sustainable development in order to provide benefits to rural communities.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to next destination. End of tour. Thank you so much!
- Angkor Holiday Hotel: Peak Season charge: 25 Dec 2016 – 10 Jan 2017: 15$ per room night and 23 Jan 2017 – 02 Feb 2017: 25$ per room night
- Angkor Paradise Hotel: Peak Season charge: 25 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017 & 20 Jan 2017 – 08 Feb 2017: 20$ per room night.
- Sokha Angkor Resort: Peak Season charge: 20 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017 & 25 – 31 Jan 2017: 40$ per room night
- 24 December 2019 : Angkor Holiday Hotel - $50/pax, Somadevi Angkor Hotel- 65$ / pax, Sokha Angkor Hotel-100$ / pax
- 31 December 2019: Angkor Holiday Hotel - $65/pax, Somadevi Angkor Hotel- 75$ / pax, Sokha Angkor Hotel-120$ / pax
Compulsory Gala Dinner
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.5
20 Feb 2019
Very good tour. Interesting and detailed to give and understanding of the cultural development and history of the area and Angkor Wat in particular. Recommended for anyone wanting to do more than just look at old ruins - a better way to gain insight on the place.
19 Dec 2018
19 Dec 2018
17 Dec 2018
02 Nov 2018
It’s difficult and heartbreaking to find out the details of what the Cambodian people have been through in recent times but their warmth, beautiful country and ancient history make it a must do trip