What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, couple, family, friend...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG21
The combo is a great ideal selection for the people who love nature with mountain and sea. You will have opportunity to join biking tour in Mai Chau, trekking through the villages and terraced fields in Pu Luong, enjoy Thai's traditional dance. Then, you will have an overnight amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay.
- Biking trip through the fields in Mai Chau
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat, visit beautiful caves in Halong Bay
- Trekking up/down through the village and terraced fields in Pu Luong
- Enjoy local life and have a amazing night with Thai's traditional dance
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Bungalow, Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Doing Taichi
- Cave discovering
- Cooking destination
- Biking trip in Mai Chau
- Thai's traditional dance
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Dormitory/ Bungalow in Mai Chau
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat in Halong
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private cabin on Halong Cruise (double/ twin/ triple cabin)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau biking
7:00 - 8:00: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00: Short break
11:30-12:30: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 2: Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hanoi
7:30-8:30 – Breakfast time
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking then drive back to Mai Chau.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong overnight
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi about 4.30 - 5.00 pm. End of service!
Meals: B, L
- You should bring cash through the trip
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0