From US$ 282 US$ 239 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG14
With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay and Sapa. In part one of the combo, you will cruise through majestic tiny islands, explore caves and join water activities on Halong Bay. In next part, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, and you can also learn about their culture and customs with Sapa 3-day tour.
- Interacting local people and learn about their culture and customs
- Exploring the most beautiful quiet area, cave and beach on Halong bay
- Sightseeing Sapa natural landscapes and terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury combo 5*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Luxury combo 5*(1 night on 5* cruise, 1 night at homestay, 1 night at hotel 3*)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) and homestay in Sapa
- Express Bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi â€“ Halong Bay â€“ overnight on a cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
6:30 - 7:00 – Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa via the new highway with a comfortable short break.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:15 – Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
17:45 – It’s time to check into the homestay. Experience the rustic lifestyle of the locals and watch the sun setting in the mountainous region. In the evening, enjoy the local bar nearby or socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Meals: L, D
- Day 4: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa
8:00 – Enjoy the breakfast prepared by the host family and start a new day with more hiking.
8:45 – Keep walking through the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session with the amazing surrounding landscapes. After passing a bamboo forest, you will arrive at Giang Ta Chai village – the home of Red Dzao minority. The total trekking distance is about 4km and the duration is roughly 2 hours.
11:00 – Exit the village via Giang Ta Chai Bridge to reach the main road where the driver is waiting to transfer you back to Sapa town.
12:00 - 14:00 – Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Sapa - Cat Cat â€“ Hanoi
Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic
After lunch, we arrange the transfer back Hanoi
21:00 - 21:30 Arrive in your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises (Dynasty, Alisa, Athena, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: homestay and 3* hotel (Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
22 Jul 2018
We booked a 5 day tour as it included all tye spots we wanted to visit in the North of Vietnam and it seemed easier to do. We did not expect a lot of comfot as prices where lower than other tours, though this trip did not have a tourbus included but individual transport tickets. However we have been placed to be ger with severl other trips suring out tour makibg us meet nice new people each time and join other at the right moment. Every day eas packed with activities and nice guides and staff plus everything was arranged into the slightest detail during each pickup. Sometimes we worries as communication was not always easy with some of the parties they worked with (cab drivers ect), however it always turned out that really everythinh was thought of and we could alwaysvsemd a whatsapp to our main contact at any time. Additionaly all the trips we had, have been way more comfortable then expected; great hotels and cruises, meals, guides and activities. For sure a recommendation when you visit vietnam!
06 Sep 2017
This company did a great job putting up with our numerous requests about different providers and then when we were in Hanoi it was a seamless white glove experience with great care to ensure we got to the train station and back with no worries. Their tours guides in Sapa and Halong were second to none!. We loved every minute of it!
04 May 2017
Round trip from Hanoi> Sapa> Lao Chai > Sapa > Hanoi The agency did an outstanding job in arranging everything from booking the - train tickets, - guided climb to Mount Fansipan - tour guide (Sapa & Lao Chai), - all accommodation (2x night train, 1 homestay, 1 hotel), - meals (special request: vegan meals) - pickups & drop off (airport) Everything went so smooth that I didn't have to plan anything, perfect! If you look for an adventure while discovering the north of Vietnam this package works well for you! Would defiantly recommend it!
05 Dec 2016
The arrangement of hotel are very worth with the tour prices. Destinations match with our request unfortunately bad weather changed one of our day trip. Due to raining season. Although a minor dissatisfaction and complain but they are well responsive and compensate us with excellent services. Overal we are happy with the tour arrangement and services they provided. Looking forward from your services when we are planning our next trip to Vietnam. Hopefully can be much better in future. Thank you very much.