What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, couple, friends, family...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG23
With this 5-day combo, it is a great ideal selection for the people love nature with mountain and sea. You will have opportunity to trekking through the villages and terraced fields in Pu Luong, enjoy Thai's traditional dance. Then you will have an overnight amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay with kayaking/ bamboo boat, cave discovering.
- Join kayaking and cave discovering in Halong Bay, so on
- Have the chance to relax on a bamboo rafting ride on Cham Stream in Pu Luong
- Visit the beautiful waterfalls, cool bamboo waterwheels and nice rice terraces in Pu Luong
- Experience the rural villages of the Black Thai Ethnic people and their local life by visiting traditional house
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Bungalow, Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Doing Taichi
- Cave discovering
- Cooking destination
- Thai's traditional dance
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Dormitory/ Bungalow in Pu Luong
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat in Halong
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private cabin in Halong Cruise (twin/ double/ triplr sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Pu Luong 200km
07:00 – 07:30 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine bus
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 Arrival in Mai Chau and transfer to a van to go to Pu Luong Reserve nature
13:00 Check in and lunch at Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat.
14:30 – 17:30 Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture before getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream (cruise depending on weather conditions).
17:30 Pick up the van to go to the Eco Garden – Mountain Retreat. Enjoy swimming in the Infinity Pool.
19:00 Have dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine. Have a quiet night in the
middle of the Reserve
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 2: Pu Luong – Hieu Waterfall full day trek
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast at Pu Luong Eco Garden. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge.
09:00 – 12:30 Board the van to Pho Doan to start your trek. (Visit local market of Pho Doan only on Thursday and Sunday morning) From there , follow the small road, trail through the terrace rice fields, jungle to reach Hieu Waterfall. Have lunch by the waterfall. Afternoon = Free time to relax and swim in the waterfall or trekking to explore the surrounding village and jungle.
17:00 Board the van to go back to Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat
18:00 – 19:00 Free time to relax by the infinity pool.
19:00 Have dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 3: Kho Muong village - Doi Cave - Hanoi 200km
07:30 – 08:30 Buffet breakfast
08:30 – 12:00 Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote hidden village of Kho Muong to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms) Explore Doi Cave (Bat cave), this is the largest cave in Pu Luong. (Depending on the weather condition)
12:00 Back to the lodge, check out.
13:00 Have lunch and have free time to relax in the Infinity pool or walking around the village.
14:00 board the van to go Mai Chau to catch the Limousine bus to go to Hanoi.
17:00 Soft break on the way.
19:30 Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hanoi - Halong overnight
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi about 4.30 - 5.00 pm. End of service!
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise: 3* (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* (Luxury flamingo, Gadern bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5* (Athena, V'Spirit Premier, Alisa, Dynasty, Signature, Margaret, Starlight or similar)
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0