What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Hue city
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE06
Thien Duong Cave (Paradise Cave) discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia. With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. So, we give you Thien Duong Cave day trip from Hue to enjoy its beauty, and we sure that this is a memorable day trip.
- Learn Vietnamese War through visit of Quang Tri DMZ
- Explore Paradise Cave - “ The Pavilion on the earth “
- Sightsee the Especially Stalagmites, Stalactic system with Sparkling, Mysterious beauty
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Water bottle and towel on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Other service not mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hue city - Quang Tri - Thien Duong Cave - Hue city
6:00AM. Pick up guest at Hue city. Depart for Thien Duong Cave (Paradise Cave), stop at La Vang Holly land and pass DMZ of Quang Trị , The McNamara Line, 17 Parallel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge. Have Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, we will travel to Thien Duong cave - like “ The Pavilion on the earth “
The especially stalagmites, stalactites system with sparkling, mysterious beauty, out of human beings imagination. Its spectacular and magical beauty is welcome visitors come and enjoy… Back to Hue about 19.30
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 8 reviews
Value for money8.6
02 Apr 2019
07 Mar 2019
03 Feb 2019
We traveled to Vietnam without any plans, after finishing a Hue-Danang tour, we were advised us to book a tour to Thien Duong cave. Amazing itinerary to a wonderful place! On the road, we stopped at a historical relic in Quang Tri province, listened to the sad stories about the Vietnam war before stepping into the fresh cool world with a marvelous system of stalactites in Thien Duong cave.
20 Jan 2019
02 Jan 2019
Excellent trip with very friendly tour guide. We were picked up from the hotel in Hue city. The trip was perfect and all special requests of us have been fullfilled. Paradise cave is the longest dry cave in Asia and of course it's amazing and we felt so lucky to take the tour and come here. Thanks a lot!!!