What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT08
With Phnom Penh City Tour 2 days/ 1 night tour, you will have opportunity to explore Phnom Penh, a unique bustling city, visit to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda which remains home to the Royal family is part of your time in this bustling city as well as the inspirational Wat Phnom temple complex.
- Visiting the Victory Monument and the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts
- Exploring the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda
- Enjoying views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset from Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s namesake
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for tour with 5* hotel: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunche, 1 Dinner
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival
Welcome to Cambodia! Up on arrival at airport in Phnom Penh our guide will transfer you to hotel for check in overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh - City tour
Explore PHNOM PENH, a chaotic, energetic, and always fascinating city. Graceful tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades are reminders of the bygone eras, today they teem with life and activity, as motorcycles weave in and out of traffic, vendor hawk their wares, and pedestrians go about their business. Star your tour at WAT PHNOM, the birthplace of the capital, according to the legend the city began here when a woman Penh found four Buddha statues and build the temple to house them. After wards. See the splendor of Cambodian’s royal heritage by visiting the ROYAL PALACE, still the official residence of the king Norodom Sihamuni, the adjacent SILVER PAGODA, also known as the pagoda of the Emerald Buddha.
Have Lunch at the local restaurant In the afternoon, learn about a chapter from Cambodia’s more recent, tragic, past at the TUOL SLENG MUSEUM (Museum of Genocide). Formerly the Tuol Svay Prey High School, in 1975, this became the interrogation and torture facility for the Khmer Rouge Regime, at that time known as Security Prison 21, or simply S-21. Kept largely unchanged, this prison now showcases photographs and exhibits about the thousands of victims that through these doors, only seven of whom came out alive. Finally, explore the modern-day city, visiting one of the Phnom Penh’s two great markets, the CENTRAL MARKET, located in a distinctive domed Art deco building, and have dinner at the local restaurant. Transfer back to the airport for the flight departure to the next destination.
Meals: B, L, D
- 4 Star (*) Peak Season during 20 th Dec 2017 to 04 January 2018 & 26th January 2018 to 04th Feb 2018
- 5 Star (*) Peak Season during 20 December 2017 - 05 January 2018 and 25 January 18 - 31 January 2018
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0