What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : daily departure
Suitable : couple, family, friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T31REN01
Renea cruise offers genuinely life-enriching, unique and authentic Halong cruises. We combine the comfort of warm ancient wooden boat ambience with modern consolation, the convivial attentive service with the exclusive personal value added experience, the authentic touch of every Bai Tu Long bay attractions and life with its majestic unique nature.
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay, Cong Do area and Thien Canh Son cave
- Have time for relaxing in a less tourist area - Bai Tu Long Bay
- Join exciting activities on board: cave discovering, swimming, tai chi, cooking show
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- shuttle bus or luxury limousine
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Bai Tu Long bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party, Kayaking
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Price Excludes
- Visa Arrangements
- Shuttle bus/ Luxury Limousine Transportation round trip (book in next step)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cong Do - Cap La
07.45 – 8:30: Optional luxury limousine or shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest.
12.30: Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Renea cruise
- Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
08.00: Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
09.00: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10.00: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetables carving.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Optional shuttle bus or limousine will take you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of service.
Meals: B, L
The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0