What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : daily departure
Suitable : couple, friends, family
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31REN02
With 3 days 2 nights on Renea cruise, you have more time to explore Bai Tu Long Bay, located in the east of Halong Bay Vietnam. Although it shares many similar geological characters with Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay features clearer water and less-touristy attractions. If having the “too crampy” feeling when in Halong Bay, you will feel the opposite thing when in Bai Tu Long. The whole panorama scene is in front of your eyes, vast, and breath-taking. The area is instantly quieter. Let come and join our Renea cruise.
- Admire clear and blue water in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Learn about local life with visit of Vung Vieng fishig village
- Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- shuttle bus or Luxury limousine
- Price Includes
- Sunset party
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi every morning
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- 2 nights at private cabin on cruise
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- All meals on board (3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts)
- Price Excludes
- Luxury limousine or shuttle bus transportation round trip (book in next step)
- Visa arrangement
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay
07.45 – 8:30: Optional luxury limousine or shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest.
12.30: Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Renea cruise
- Day 2: Vung Vieng fishing village - Cong Dam - Cong Do
06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.30: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
09.00: Transfer to a day cruise, we cruise passing several floating hamlets including Cap La and Cong Dam, we enter the Centre of pristine Bai Tu Long Geology Park. In there, we will visit Vung Vieng fishing village to interact with local people.
12.00: Back to the boat for a delicious hot lunch at noontime
14.00: Spend more time for kayaking and swimming at Cong Dam, or relaxing on boat. If the weather allows, we can take a glance at Thay Cave before back to the anchor point.
16.30: Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset party afterwards
19.00: Dinner will be served.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Renea cruise
- Day 3: Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
07.30: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food.
08.00: Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island. Our tour guide will provide some interesting stories of Ha Long Bay and this cave, made by Mother Nature.
09.00: Back to the boat to pack and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0