What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG09
A special combo includes the pagoda tour and boat trip in Ninh Binh, trekking tour in Mai Chau - Pu Luong and overnight cruise in Halong Bay. Within 6 days, this trip surely brings you many joyful experiences with interesting landscapes and exciting activities.
- Day trip to Hoa Lu ancient capital and Tam Coc Grotto
- 3-day trip to explore Mai Chau valley and Pu Luong Natural reserve
- Experience overnight cruise in Halong Bay for 2 days/ 1night to visit Sung Sot, Luon caves
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise, Hotel, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Biking trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guides
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- Homestay/bungalow in Mai Chau
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Boat trip and kayaking trip in Halong
- Private cabin on sharing junk on Halong Bay
- Private cabin on boat ( twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated B = breakfast, L= lunch, Br = brunch, D = dinner
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Pickup outside Old Quarters area
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Hanoi
8:00 - 8:30 Pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quaters, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Hanoi – Mai Chau
07.30 – 8.30: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarters
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village
14:00-16: 30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18: 00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18: 00: Enjoy the dinner at the homestay. Enjoy the Thai’s ethnic Perfomance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Homestay/ Bungalow
- Day 3: Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Mai Chau
07.30 – 8.00: Wake up and have breakfast at the homestay.
8:30 – 10: 30: Drive / ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers available).
10:30 – 12: 30: Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stunning cave.
13:00 – 15: 00: Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
15: 30: Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
18.00: Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Mai Chau trekking – Hanoi
7:30-8: 00: Wakeup and eat breakfast
8: 00: Go with local tour guide to visit more remote rural villages Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understand more about their culture and customs.
12: 00: Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13:00 – 15: 00: Free time for shopping and relaxing
15:00 – 15: 30: Say goodbye to the family to get on the bus to drive back to Hanoi
18:30 – 19: 00: Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter. Drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi - Halong cruise
7.45 - 08.15: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 6: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Meals: B, L
- Standard tour: 3* Halong cruise (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar) + homestay in Mai Chau
- Deluxe tour: 4* Halong cruise (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar) + superior bungalow in Mai Chau
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.4
14 Sep 2018
We were a little afraid because we booked the trip online but it was better than we expected. The hotels were amazing and we received everything that they promised and more. Our trip was to Ninh Binh, Mai Chau, Halong. All of them is beautiful. The meals is variety of foods, especially for vegetarian. Thanks Nana helping us. Highly recommend.
02 May 2018
From the minute I booked the tickets to the day i left Hanoi, Asia Package Travel looked after me in top notch form, I had booked a few day trips with them and they were always on time , professional and gave a great tour. The guides were very knowledgeable and their English was pretty good although did have a few moments of confusion due to the pronunciation.
21 Apr 2018
I found your company online and from the very first contact found them extremely helpful. Transfers, tours, guides and drivers were caring, spoke English well and made our Vietnam experience a good one. Couldn't have asked for better. Great value!
17 Mar 2018
Went to Vietnam for the first time can be very daunting and difficult for travellers like me. Asia Package Travel has made it so easy. They are prompt with the schedule and all the tour guides they arranged had excellent english skills and broad knowledge about the places. Asia Package Travel's service was excellent and the price was cheap, so it worth every penny spent. Thank you Tammy for all your help!
03 Feb 2018
We love the ride on the sampan down and up the river in Ninh Binh. Pass some nice bungalows along the river, look like nice and quiet getaways. Nice bicycle ride after the boat ride. Visit to the temples were ok, nothing spectacular. Ha long bay is a must see for a trip to Vietnam. Our guide Hoang was very knowledgeable and a genuinely nice person. Always bending over backwards to help. a tourist guide took us for a bicycle tour in the surrounding area. We rode through paddy fields in Mai Chau, we witnessed the amount of hard work of these farmers as it was harvesting season. however, they looked happy and healthy. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone.