What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG12
Visit Trang An, Hoa Lu and Thung Nham on this 2-day tour. Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activities to take part in: have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Trang An to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves, and learn about habitats of bird types.
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues
- Take a boat trip to visit Trang An, see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves
- Immerse in the peaceful and gentle beauty of white reed’s flower and rolling limestone hills
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- 1 night at hotel/bungalow
- Entrance fees and boat
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip electric car
- Meals as itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hoa Lu - Thung Nham
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Departure for Hoa Lu – Thung Nham There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le temple.
12.10: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Thung Nham.
13.30: Depart to visit tourist attraction Thung Nham ecological tourist area. You will sit on small boat, penetrate into flooded forest and immerse in the peaceful and gentle beauty of white reed’s flower and rolling limestone hills covered by a blue floral along the shore. After 30 minute rowing, a spectacular scene will appear with a primary islet. It is an important nesting habitat for many species of waterfowl such as stork, heron…
Every evening at sunset, many group of bird after searching for food fly back here for night shelter, perch and fill the wetlands in the valley that makes an original landscape.
18.00: Check in the hotel and have dinner at hotel.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel or Bungalow
- Day 2: Bai Dinh - Trang An - Hanoi
8h.00: Have breakfast with Vietnamese local food at hotel.
10.00: Our bus take you to go to join group tour to Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will visit Pagoda for 3 hour .
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Trang An.
13.30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as coutryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
17.00: Getting on the car back to Hanoi, tour finish at around 19h.00
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
13 Feb 2019
We booked this trip the night before on a whim, and can't imagine our trip to Vietnam without it. Our tour guide was great, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Rowing through the caves was the highlight, but everything was beautiful. Well worth it.
13 Dec 2018
I highly recommend this day trip for anyone interested in visiting Ninh Binh. It truly is Ha Long bay on land and the tour highlights all the amazing features of the province. It was the right balance of leisure hiking, relaxing on a boat as you ride through the river and ending with an intense hike up the Mua cave. I can not recommend this tour enough!