From US$ 307 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friend, couple,...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG26
The combo will bring you to the special places in the North of Vietnam in 5 days. You will have amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong in 2 days 1 night. Then you will continue to explore Ha Giang to discover the stunning mountains, terraced fields and join other activities with local people. Let's start with us
- An overnight amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of Ha Giang
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The luxury combo included 1-night in 5-star Halong cruise with private cabin (Athena, Signatue, Alisa Cruise or similar), 1-night homestay + 1-night hotel in Ha Giang
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on Halong cruise
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat in Halong
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation in Ha Giang: homestay and hotel
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong overnight
7.30 - 8.00 am: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive Hanoi about 4.30 pm
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Giang
Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
6:00-6:30: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and leave for Ha Giang by bus. You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:30-13:00: Have lunch in Ha Giang.
14:00: Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba. On the way, you can take some photos of the magnificent
views of the rice fields, mountains, and valleys.
15:30: Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from above. Afterward, we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00: Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village. You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy fields.
Then you will have a delicious dinner in one of the local homestays.
Overnight in local Tay's homestay.
Meals: L, D
- Day 4: Quan Ba â€“ Yen Minh â€“ Meo Vac â€“ Ma Pi Leng â€“ Dong Van
6:30-7:00: Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay, and be ready for the next experience - continue your journey to Meo Vac.
After lunch in Meo Vac, we keep going to Dong Van; we continue to conquer Ma Pi Leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful Rocky Mountains, a unique landscape, and famous places in Vietnam.
You will have the chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km.
After that, you will trek through the small villages where H'mong people live and through extraordinary mountainous landscapes. You will enjoy the incredible views of the Happy road below.
16:30: Check in at the Hotel in Dong Van Town.
19:00: Have dinner and enjoy the nightlife of the local people there.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Ha Giang
- Day 5: Ha Giang - Hanoi
If you are here on a Sunday, you can discover the very exciting and Colourful Dong Van market, where a dozen tribes living in the surrounding area, and traditionally dressed, come to sell their goods.
After breakfast, you will continue your journey to Dong Van Unesco Geopark and enjoy the fresh atmosphere.
On the way, you will visit the H'Mong King`s Palace. It is one of the most special, cultural and historical monuments in Dong Van, the Vietnam war, and life of the ethnic people.
12:00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch. We continue to follow the guided trekking, experiencing the breathtaking nature, visiting the centuries-old villages, and the houses of the Tay ethnic minority.
15:30: Return to Hanoi
22:30- 23:00: Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise: 3* (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* (Luxury flamingo, Gadern bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5* (Athena, V'Spirit Premier, Alisa, Dynasty, Signature, Margaret, Starlight or similar)
- Homestay with simple amenities
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Should bring trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0