What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCG03
This 2-day adventure group tour offers tourists the chances to visit the best of Mai Chau with many exciting activities such as biking to villages to see the rice fields, weaving scarves, trekking to visit remote villages and having a special time to watch traditional music show and taste local wine.
- Enjoying music show and Special BBQ dinner party
- Experiencing homestay overnight, cooking & eating with the local people
- Cycling, biking, trekking through the rice paddy fields and rural villages of Mai Chau
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- 1 night in homestay or bungalow
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Bicycle and trekking
- Homestay or Bungalow
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau biking
7.00 - 7.45: Pickup at your Hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10.00: Short break
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau, welcome Drinks.
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
14.00 – 16.30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16.30 – 18.00: Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18.00: Enjoy dinner and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
Overnight in the communal stilt house or Valley View Bungalow
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Stilt house or Bungalow
- Day 2: Mai Chau trekking – Hanoi
7.30 – 8.00: Wakeup and eat breakfast
8.00: Go with local tour guide to visit more remote rural villages Na Meo and Na Mo villages to understand more about their culture and customs.
12.00: Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13.00 - 15.00: Free time for shopping and relaxing
15.00 – 15.30: Say goodbye to the family to get on the bus to drive back to Hanoi
18.30 – 19.00: Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter. Drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.3
11 Jun 2019
23 May 2019
I've been to Mai Chau in a 2 days 1 night. And it was such a great time with my family. We sang and danced together at the campfire. Dressed like ethnic minority girls and took wonderful pictures. A must thing to do here is to try delicious grilled pork. you won't regret.
19 Apr 2019
19 Sep 2018
01 May 2018
I did the 2 day - 1 night trip and I really loved it! Walking/cycling in between rice fields, really good food, lovely people, nice sleeping place and not a lot of tourists! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did