What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Con Dao island
Suitable : Honeymoon couple, friends, families..
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30GEK92
Experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty from Con Dao island within 3 days on Gecko Eyes cruise. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Sa Dec, Xeo Quyt and Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Let's join us for an enjoyable memory!
- Visit of the Con Dao island
- Explore Xeo Quyt, Sa Dec, Cai Rang floating market by a sampan boat
- Watch the fantastic scenery and get fantastic photo opportunities along the river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from center of Con Dao Island to pier
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise vessel and side trips
- Shuttle service from pier to the center of Ho Chi Minh city
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Con Dao - Tran De - Can Tho - Sa Dec
06.30-07.00 Pick up at the hotel in Con Dao to the pier08.00 Departure of ferry to Tran De from Con Dao10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Tra On or Can Tho (Land transfer)~13.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Gecko Cruise
- Day 2: Xeo Quyt - Can Tho
07.00 Morning tea break served on board08.00 Visit Xeo Quyt, the former base of the northern army during Vietnam war10:30 Return to the boat and cruise toward Can Tho with lunch on board.16.00 Afternoon walk to a rural village19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Gecko Cruise
- Day 3: Can Tho - Saigon
07.00 Morning tea break served on board08.00 Check out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family10.30 Return to the boat for brunch11:30 Departure to Saigon (Land transfer)~ 16.30 Arrival in Saigon
- Shuttle service from pier to the center of Con Dao island (vice-versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pick-up/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0